Engine Post your engine related problems in this section. Engines will cover from Fuel, Engine, Cooling, Exhaust physical related items.

No start and hesitations

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2023
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ubani is an unknown quantity at this point
No start and hesitations

Hi! My honda civic 2012 will not start, I got new battery and changed the starter and after a while it started again, I leave the car parked for a day it won’t come up but all lights on the dashboard are working perfectly…

The car doesn’t move as fast as it used to and hesitates while I accelerate before it picks up…

I also changed the abs sensor and still have the abs vsa and power steering lights on.

please what are the solutions to this cause the mechanics here just take money all the time and don’t fix anything😭😭 I keep buying and buying parts!

I don’t think driving is this difficult… I know I’m definitely not doing something right
Old 11-22-2023
Super Moderator

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,322 Posts
BrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud of
Re: No start and hesitations

Next time, please create your own thread inside of replying to a completely unrelated one.

What faults does it have? Most parts stores will read faults for free. Probably going to recommend taking it to a mechanic, specifically, a Honda dealership.
The following 2 users liked this post by BrotatoChip:
Colin42 (11-22-2023), Ubani (11-22-2023)
Old 11-24-2023
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,450 Likes on 1,204 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: No start and hesitations

Low electrical power plays havoc in modern car electronics. Your charging system is probably at faulty.