Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

stupid people

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004
Euro-Spec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
stupid people

I had to go to walmart today to buy some ink for my comp, and when I went back to the car someone pushed a shopping cart right in my rear bumper. some paint cracked and came off, and it scraped a little piece of plastic off the bumper. Anyways, I'm really mad cause my car was in a perfect shape. I'm not gonna fix it cause they'll probably have to repaint the whole bumper and I don't got that kind of $$ right now.
I need a bumper sticker....Any suggestions...??
Or anything else than a bumper sticker to cover it??
Old 09-16-2004
Registered!!

MR. CIVIC has a little shameless behaviour in the past
A Picture Of U!!
Old 09-16-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
^^wtf...lol
Old 09-16-2004
Registered!!

kismylx will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

try getting the touch up paint marker same car paint color as your car or get the touch-up bottle from the dealer. Trying using it really close to touch it up so that probably better than some stickers

you can look around ebay to find the paint marker thats where I got mine. its great for rock chips and some small scratches......
Old 09-16-2004
Registered!!

rckdrmr is on a distinguished road
www.autovisuals.com
Old 09-16-2004
Registered!!

rckdrmr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by tripledoublegs
I went back to the car someone pushed a shopping cart right in my rear bumper
sometimes some people are inconsiderate motherf*ckers. if i catch ANYONE... dent, ding, scratch my ride.... they WILL pay. i don't care if its a little scratch, and there's not going to be... "it's ok, it's just a little scratch/ding", FUC* THAT! the point is... it shouldn't be there in the first place, and people don't pay attention to what the fu*k they are doing these days. i'm sure with a nice ride like yours, someone would get off on doing something like that.
Old 09-17-2004
Euro-Spec

^oh well, **** happens man, what can you do...
yep, I guess I'm gonna try the touch up paint.
thanks for all your help
Old 09-21-2004
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
a friend of mine was driving down a back road last week and some hick hit her car with a rock he threw. she stopped, threw it in reverse and got out and was like wtf. he said he was "sick of young thugs tear assing down his road cause kids are always playing around here" its only funny cause she works in an office and was dressed all nice like.she then screamed at him that its not his road and to keep his damned kids off the road and then proceeded to park her car in front of his house and call the police. he got in trouble and has to foot the bill for the repair.
people are so stupid and inconsiderate.if anyone threw a rock at my 'vic id snap.
Old 09-27-2004
Extreme Member

ZSKCivic01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't put a sticker on your bumper. Just get touch up paint and carefully fill in the area that got scratched and chipped. My rear bumper has so many scratches and dings from carrying a bike on my rack and getting tapped by other cars, but the touch up paint actually makes it look alot better then before. I just use a buffer after use the touch up paint, polish it, and wax it and it looks pretty good. Sure can't tell anything a few yards away.
Old 10-07-2004
Registered!!

smooth14 is an unknown quantity at this point
band-aid

i had a friend in my cc that had a similar accident and he went to the local sticker guy and had him make a big band-aid to put over it it was kind of funny but practical
Old 10-08-2004
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I'd get touch up paint... I personally like those more than bumper stickers...