Canada West Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NWT

My first dent. :(

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Player1 is an unknown quantity at this point
My first dent. :(

Damn, I just got my first dent. If anyone in the Edmonton area can help me, check out my post in General ramblings. Here's what I wrote:

<< Well, I just washed my car at one of those touchless car wash places. It would be the 2nd time I got to look at my car without all that winter road salt on my car so I wanted to check it out...
I noticed a round dent with no paint messed up (maybe a knuckle mark from someone punching it) and some white door marks on the other side... It seems that white cars like parking beside my black 2k2 Civic. I can only see white. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]

The car is under a month old. Got it on March 14th... Now doesn't that suck?

How would touch up paint look on those door marks? And anyone know how I'd get that tiny dent fixed?
>>

Old 04-12-2002
Registered!!

Damian2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
That effing sucks, man. I park like miles from GMCC where no one else parks so i dont get any marks. Didn't stop someone from taking a stick and whacking the drivers side door last summer though [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-12-2002
Registered!!

CrackerJax is an unknown quantity at this point
First of all, sorry to hear that [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] Ppl just have no consideration for other ppls cars!

I've never had a black car so i dunno how well touch-up paint would work. All i remember is having to put a lot of layers of paint in order to get it about the same colour. When it's dry, you gotta sand it somehow to get the paint even so it's not bubbly. If it's on your door, you might be able to take the inside panel out and pop the dent out a bit so it's not so big.

I dunno much about cars...but i know a lot about DENTS!
Old 04-12-2002
GODLIKE

ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah...and it didn't stop someone from backing into my car...and leaving a 8 inch black (took the paint off my white bumper showing the black underbody) scratch on the back of my bumper.....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] Dude....just cuz we are young and got nice **** doesn't give ppl the right not to respect it....ahhhh....
Old 04-13-2002
Registered!!

xryder is an unknown quantity at this point
getting you first dent is like jynx, after i got one on the passenger side door a week later someone driving a HandyDart totalled my front bumper [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-13-2002
Registered!!

Player1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn... I can't believe someone would purposely damage another person's car... Like with the stick. What sorta scratches did it leave?

I'm beginning to think the jynx thing is right too. I went to park and my front skirt scraped one of those parking lot bump things... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] But I couldn't see anything with all the mud on there.
Old 04-13-2002
Registered!!

Damian2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont know if it was a stick for sure, but it was whacked with SOMETHING....left scratches down the side of the drivers window and a chip/big dent in the metal at the base of the window. It could have been worse, but i mean WTF....no respect or class anymore....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]