Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

Nokya Hyper Yellow, Legal?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
Nokya Hyper Yellow, Legal?

Hi

are the nokya yellow legal for our front turn signal (7443) in ontario?
Old 05-13-2006
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Technically no but you may be able to fool dumber cops into thinking they're amber.
Old 05-13-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
turn signal must be orange, even in canada. running lights can be between white and orange, so technically they cant give you a ticket until you use the signal.
Old 05-13-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
but those 7443 are dual filament ,there on regardless
Old 05-13-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i know, yellow is hard to tell the difference with just the parking light on. they would really have to stare at it esp with headlights on.
Old 05-14-2006
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
i got pulled over....

i told the cop it was legal to have amber in the front..he said no...i gave him my id/ins. ...i saw him and his partner in the car flipping through the Highway Traffic Act....he comes back and says you are right....

now everyone is right they may not say that it is amber...but yellow...but if you flip to the part of the HTA where it says about running a yellow light it is called amber...when in reality it is pretty much the same color of the yellow headlights....that would be my argument
Old 05-14-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

^^ you mean like use the stoplight as an example
Old 05-14-2006
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Boy_R_D
i got pulled over....

i told the cop it was legal to have amber in the front..he said no...i gave him my id/ins. ...i saw him and his partner in the car flipping through the Highway Traffic Act....he comes back and says you are right....

now everyone is right they may not say that it is amber...but yellow...but if you flip to the part of the HTA where it says about running a yellow light it is called amber...when in reality it is pretty much the same color of the yellow headlights....that would be my argument
LOL good one. I have hyperyellow 194's in my corner bulbs and haven't gotten hassled for them since I put them on. The hyperwhites I had in there before nearly did though.
Old 05-14-2006
Premium Member

i thought yellow was legal for running lights. some cars even have em in the headlight like aux kinda thing.
Old 05-15-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

well i got yellow laminx fogs and just bought 194 yellow bulbes at pac mall for the parking light thing.. i wanna get the 7443 to competle the yellowness

are our headlights H4 allowed to be yellow , because i seena few driving around my area
Old 05-15-2006
Premium Member

headlights no, only white.
Old 05-15-2006
Registered!!

KnightX_ae86 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ I heard different... i had yellow headlights when it was snowin and rainning and they didnt care.. but when it came down to a nice night they seem to really try to crack down on it so i took it out just to b safe
Old 05-16-2006
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
^^
yeah my friends EK has the hyper yellows for his headlights..and we've driven past..many cops and they didnt care i guess.
I have the hyper yellows as my daytime running/highbeams.