Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Baltimore meet JULY 20th!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2002
Ms. Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
The "BIG" meet!

READ THIS FOR ALL THE INFO ABOUT THE MEET, or check out the link to the web page!

When: SATURDAY, July 20th

Where: 1-White Marsh Mall (off of 695 in Maryland--duh!), parking lot to be decided... 2-Honeygo Park (about a 5 minute drive from the mall!)

Time: Meeting at the mall between noon and 1pm. We will then all drive over to Honeygo Park. If you are going to be late or something, make sure you have the directions to the park (available from the web site.)

What we are doing: 1-we are just meeting here to get everyone together and become a more organized group. 2-At the park we will be having a BBQ and playing some sports and just relaxing. Of course we will be having a little car show and taking TONS of pictures! (We might even have prizes and stuff...still working on that!)

How long will we be at the park: A direct quote from Vizyun: "until at least 6:00, or whenever people get tired of taking pictures and talking smack about torque gains."

Who to contact:
Robbclark1
Vizyun
Klassy1 --or--
SimplySLB....we can all help with any info you might need!

Link to the web page: Here it is!
Old 03-26-2002
Registered!!

form3hide is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, Chicago would be Central United States, LA would be western United States, and Orlando would be considered south-eastern United States or even just southern United States...

Why don't we do something large for an eastern meet.... maybe a DC meet? or something :/
Old 03-27-2002
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
A DC meet could definitely be an option...... I am also gonna look into Baltimore.

Where is everyone in this forum? Come on people!
Old 03-27-2002
Registered!!

2k1RiCeBuRnEr is an unknown quantity at this point
DC would be a tyte place to meet, especially for a eastern meet
Old 03-27-2002
Registered!!

CivicPunker17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Baltimore meet! That city's amazing to hang out in!
Old 03-27-2002
Registered!!

kickasschick is an unknown quantity at this point
My friends & I would definitely be up for a D.C. meet. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-27-2002
Ms. Moderator

OK- after I finish the endless amounts of homework I have to do tonight, I am going to work on planning this Mid Atlantic meet. I am thinking more towards Baltimore! People, let me know your ideas...I mean, I have tons, but I wanna know what you think!

Hey Kickasschick-walkersville huh? I am in Frederick...my roommate is from Walkersville!
Old 03-27-2002
Registered!!

Nes06 is an unknown quantity at this point
im down for a baltimore or dc meet.......count me in
Old 03-28-2002
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Whatever dudes, I live in Baltimore so DC ain't that far away. Come on Steph, homework vs. planning a 7thgen civic meet? Where are ur priorities?!?!?!?! apparently not with us! hehe just kidding! I am down for anything in this area. If you want some help don't hesitate to ask. I can do alot at work!! hehe
Old 03-28-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

Vizyun is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm in Kuzyn!! Baltimore would be optimal, but DC ain't a stretch, you know. Either way, count Vizyun in!
Old 03-29-2002
Registered!!

bottlefed is an unknown quantity at this point
damn, i don't think i will be making any of those trips.
Old 03-30-2002
Registered!!

BiGDoG is on a distinguished road
Damn too far just to see other civics, if u guys plan something fun hell yeah i'll drive
Old 04-02-2002
Registered!!

untitled is an unknown quantity at this point
SimplySLB:

I agree with CivicPunker17. Baltimore seems like a fun, central location to meet. You are currently in Frederick, Maryland but you are originally from Freehold, New Jersey? I live in Montgomery County, Maryland and have family in Morganville, New Jersey. If you ever plan another New Jersey meet, let me know. Hopefully, this Mid-Atlantic meet works, too. Thanks for your efforts.

Sincerely,
untitled
Old 04-02-2002

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
untitled!! haven't heard from u in forever!!!! glad u made it back!!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-02-2002
Ms. Moderator

OK, since SOME people are responding to this thread, I am gonna try and work on it a little. I am definitely all for planning a Baltimore meet. The date that I prefer is a friday, July 19th, to be exact. I will be down here to coach a field hockey camp and that means less days for me to take off work. How does this date sound for everyone else?

I also checked out the Orioles schedule...there just so happens to be a game that night. So, maybe we could go to that. I don't know, just throwing out some ideas. Let me know what you all think.

Untitled-Yea I am from NJ but I go to school down here. The next NJ meet that I plan or whatever, should be coming up soon. I will let ya know so maybe you can make the trip!
Old 04-03-2002

Hey steph u might want to publisize in NJ, PA, VA, WV, DE to see if they are going to meet also. I don't know about a friday either because those of us who are old aren't in school anymore and have to work on fridays!! An orioles game would be cool, tho I don't care for them. They also are giving tickets to college and HS students for only $5. I can still use my ID!!!

Hey Speedracer32 do you know when you are available yet? I say two sundays from this sunday if that is cool with you, but we will have to check the weather, I dont' have a garage!

PEace out all!

Rob
Old 04-03-2002
Registered!!

NOSVtech is an unknown quantity at this point
I would definitely hit up Baltimore. I was just there recently driving up from Florida. Depending on how willing everyone else is on driving there it has a lot of potential.
Old 04-03-2002
Ms. Moderator

OK so let's get this planning going here. We can always make the meet on saturday, July 20. How does that sound for everyone? There is tons of stuff we can do in Baltimore, we just have to get people to come....which shouldn't be a problem with my master organizing skills!

Yea and I don't like the Orioles either but I am all about sports and it was just an idea. So if you guys have ideas, then lets get them posted!
Old 04-04-2002
Registered!!

2k1CiviChic is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm kinda late [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] I finally read this thread....
I'm from D.C but I'm down with going to Baltimore.....I'd rather go to Baltimore, not that far from me.
July 20th is actually better for me, so I'm fo sho down on the 20th!!
O and I'll let u know if I think of something we can do down there.
Old 04-05-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

Since I'm still fairly new to Bmore, I'm not too up on what there is to do specifically, but I know there's a lot. Isn't there an ESPN Zone downtown or something? I'm sure there are other things to do, too. Anyone who's lived here a little longer got ideas?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Storm897 is an unknown quantity at this point
I live in Montgomery County as well. Wouldnt mind driving to either DC or baltimore.
Old 04-26-2002
Registered!!

SiBorland is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm definitely down for a meet, just as soon as my Si gets delivered.......which is about a month away [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-27-2002
RCV
Registered!!

RCV is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, i'm up for a meet somewhere but what about all us NY peps DC or even Maryland is mad far away
Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

monkey has a spectacular aura aboutmonkey has a spectacular aura about
DC (WOOHOOOOOOOO!) or Baltimore sounds good to me.
Of course I'll have nothing to show so there's really no point in my going, but it would be awesome to see all your cars and whatnot....so yeaaaa this is a really good idea, SLB! Good job!

-monkey-
Old 04-27-2002
Registered!!

2k1RiCeBuRnEr is an unknown quantity at this point
Like i said b4, DC or baltimore would be tyte, but anyone who juss wants to ride, my aim is DynastyRacer01
Old 04-28-2002
Registered!!

vandal is an unknown quantity at this point
personally i think it would be better to keep it outside of a metropolitan area. i mean close to baltimore or dc but like not too close to all the traffic and crazyness of the city. it would be easier to assemble and i think less people would have chance of getting lost. just throwing out an idea.
Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

In addition to meeting up, is there anybody interested in going to MIR afterwards?
Old 05-01-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

OK, so what's the consensus?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-01-2002
Ms. Moderator

If we are going to do something like this, we have to get serious. I've asked for people's opinions and stuff and what we have come up with so faris, if we have a meet it's gonna be on July 20th. That's a saturday....for those of you that have REAL jobs![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] We haven't set a place or a time yet. So let me hear some ideas and I'll get moving on this.
Old 05-01-2002
Registered!!

Either DC or MD is cool for me. I dont know Baltimore too well, but Im up to meet there if thats what people want. People make sure you can go before everybody commits and then flakes. I for one want to see a good turn out, so lets suck it up and figure it out.

Quick Reply: Baltimore meet JULY 20th!