Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Baltimore meet JULY 20th!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vizyun is an unknown quantity at this point
Deejai, you could always do a fruit salad or some mixed vegetables. You can chill them the overnight in the fridge and then they'll be nice and cold the next day. Since you're right here in Maryland, I don't think you have much to worry about as far as transporting the food in the heat.

Alright, guys, this is it!!! See everyone tomorrow!! I'll try to check this thread in the morning after I finish waxing my ride (have to stop by the library). If anybody has any last-minute questions, HIT UP THE WEBSITE!! ALL THE INFORMATION IS THERE!!!!

See ya tomorrow!!!!
Old 07-19-2002
Registered!!

Speedracer32 is an unknown quantity at this point
WOoHOOooo!![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
i cleaned mine out today, installed my monitor and finish most of touch ups on the enclosure
ima clean my engine bay and wash the car tomorrow morning
SEE ya @ the mAll
Old 07-19-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

Vizyun is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I haven't left work yet (I work half a mile from the White Marsh Mall ), but it's thundering and raining pretty heavy. Most likely it'll be over later on this evening, but just in case, everyone remember to bring some extra dough in case the weather hinders a cook out. We can always get something to eat around the Towson Mall, and meet in the parking garage, rain or shine.

Update: It is now 5:00PM, time for me to bounce, but it appears to have stopped raining. Still thundering and cloudy, but no rain, at least not here. See everyone tomorrow!!!
Old 07-19-2002
Registered!!

Deejai35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Vizyun: that was wild. You suggested a fruit salad. Thats usually what I make for cookouts and stuff. I have to find the recipe I have it somewhere. Oh and its thunder and rain here right now. Hopefully it will get it all out of the system today and we will be aight tomorrow.
Old 07-19-2002
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Well i hope all the rain gets out tonight, which they say it will on the weather.com. Gotta get up early and wash our cars!!!
Old 07-19-2002
Registered!!

XtremelySpoiled is an unknown quantity at this point
Well guys, sorry to report that I was involved in a slight car accident yesterday morning. I was leaving the house yesterday morning and my mom and I both decided to back out of the driveway at the same time and we backed into each other :*( Scraped my bumber pretty bad and busted one of my altezza tail lights. I dropped my car off at the body shop right after work yesterday and they said they can have it fixed by 11:00am Saturday. Just in time for me to still make it, but I won't get to wax and clean out my car like I wanted to. Oh well, at least I will still be there! C-ya all tomorrow and help me pray that my car is finished when promised!
Old 07-19-2002
Raceway Park Track Tech.

LazyDog01 will become famous soon enoughLazyDog01 will become famous soon enough
look at the pic my car looks like that irght now should i still come to meet i want ot badly the car works fine just looks well see the pic

Attachments:
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] Pict0041.JPG (35 Kb)
Old 07-19-2002
Registered!!

slikor is an unknown quantity at this point
XtremelySpoiled: sorry to hear about you little accident man, i hope (and will pray[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]) that you get your car back in time to come to the meet, man. goodluck [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]

LazyDog01: dude, really sorry to hear about--and see--your poor car after your accident, i hope you dont get *too* screwed by insurance....i personally wouldnt drive my car down to the meet if it was that damaged, i'd either get a ride from someone in my area whos going or drive another car[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] we all really hope you can come, though, however you end up getting here [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

i am so excited, i can not wait to see you all tomorrow. this will be my first car meet, lol, im a "meet virgin"....yippee *jumps up and down with glee* hehe
Old 07-19-2002
Registered!!

monkey has a spectacular aura aboutmonkey has a spectacular aura about
::sniffle::

::sniffle again::

Old 07-19-2002
Registered!!

aww....poor monica [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] i assume you still have to work and cant come, huh? im sorry, that sucks, but im sure with the sucess of this meet, we'll hopefully have another one before too long, and hopefully you'll be able to come then

i'll be sure to post all the pics i get, cause i plan to bring my digicam and 2 large memory cards so i can take LOADs of pics we'll be thinking of you moni, and we'll have some good fun for ya [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-19-2002
Registered!!

2Hottie is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: slikor
XtremelySpoiled: sorry to hear about you little accident man, i hope (and will pray[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]) that you get your car back in time to come to the meet, man. goodluck [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]

LazyDog01: dude, really sorry to hear about--and see--your poor car after your accident, i hope you dont get *too* screwed by insurance....i personally wouldnt drive my car down to the meet if it was that damaged, i'd either get a ride from someone in my area whos going or drive another car[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] we all really hope you can come, though, however you end up getting here [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

i am so excited, i can not wait to see you all tomorrow. this will be my first car meet, lol, im a "meet virgin"....yippee *jumps up and down with glee* hehe[hr]
Yeah, I am a meet virgin too, so be gentle! My ride is cleaned up and resting in the garage....

2Hottie
Old 07-20-2002
Raceway Park Track Tech.

LazyDog01 will become famous soon enoughLazyDog01 will become famous soon enough
A: there is no ne in my area that is goingican get ride with so i'm going to meet in my civic the way it is just because well i took the day off form work for the meet so either i sit at home all day and mope or go to meet so i'm coming guys and i still bring food )
Old 07-20-2002
Registered!!

Ichiban is an unknown quantity at this point
Done with the burgers. Now just have to clean my car.
Old 07-20-2002
Registered!!

LazyDog01: thats cool man, i understand...we're all just glad you are gonna still come

i just went to get the food i have to bring, i'll have to wash my car in the morning cause im tired as crap...just to warn you guys my car probly wont be as clean as most of yours, but oh well.