General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

what will they think of next...

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down what will they think of next...

http://www.shoplaser.com/

all i have to say is wow, the things that are made for cars....
Old 10-29-2007
Registered!!

DaSilverCivic will become famous soon enough
Re: what will they think of next...

i want one!!! LOL!!!!!! talk about fried RICE!!!
Old 10-29-2007
Registered!!

Colombian4Lyf is an unknown quantity at this point

LMAO, thats the biggest piece of **** I've see, thats almost as bad as the exhaust LED's
Old 10-29-2007
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

hub cap spinners+exhaust spinners=pimp
Old 10-29-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

my brain hurts.
Old 10-29-2007
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute

i just loved how it sticks out further the faster you go....just wait til it breaks and shoots into the car behind you , sticking into the windshield lol
Old 10-29-2007
Registered!!

mrplow123456 will become famous soon enoughmrplow123456 will become famous soon enough

I think I might buy one for my dad. I wonder if he'll put it on. He has 4 cars so I wonder which one he'd put it on too. I don't know if $70+ is worth his humiliation...maybe it is lol.
Old 10-29-2007
Registered!!

HondaCivicCat is a jewel in the roughHondaCivicCat is a jewel in the roughHondaCivicCat is a jewel in the roughHondaCivicCat is a jewel in the rough

What...this must also mean it adds some mad HP...read below...

"For a variety of cars with electronic fuel injection engine control, the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere. In some instances the speed of the vehicle will be sufficient to create a negative presence at the outlet of the exhaust tailpipe to assist in the evacuation of the exhaust gases."
Old 10-29-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

at least it doesnt have dyno gains posted.
Old 10-29-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

i jus puked in my mouth a little
Old 10-29-2007
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough

Just ordered this for my civic thanks.
Old 10-29-2007
Registered!!

jrock will become famous soon enoughjrock will become famous soon enough

hahaha.....this thing is terrible.....I can't wait to see someone with it
Old 10-29-2007
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

you've got to be kidding me
Old 10-29-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

letfightfelipe... wheres he at...
Old 10-29-2007
Premium Member

dopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like I just got kicked in the *****. I cant believe people actually pay for that crap.
Old 10-29-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dopes6070
I feel like I just got kicked in the *****. I cant believe people actually pay for that crap.
you should buy one and see how long it lasts. With your turbo Im gonna say...not too long. lol
Old 10-29-2007
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HondaCivicCat
What...this must also mean it adds some mad HP...read below...

"For a variety of cars with electronic fuel injection engine control, the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere. In some instances the speed of the vehicle will be sufficient to create a negative presence at the outlet of the exhaust tailpipe to assist in the evacuation of the exhaust gases."
/\/\

lol. and i'll cross the pacific to japan by sitting in a dingy blowing on a pinwheel.
Old 10-30-2007
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

WOW!! thats almost as bad as this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV0rAFTIGBk
Old 10-30-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

^millionth repost
Old 10-30-2007
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

u gotta be shittin me lol...i would love to see someone infront of me wit that **** just so i can laugh
Old 10-30-2007
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice

mad jdm yo
Old 10-30-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

im sure its been posted before, but that bubb rubb video is the first time i have seen it. i just about cried laughing.

"the whistle go woo woo!!!"
Old 10-30-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

hahhaha that is bad ***....
Old 10-30-2007
Premium Member

dopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHAHA WOOO WOO, thats the first time ive seen that one. Im definatly gonna hit up my muffler shop yo! ROFL
Old 11-25-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

YEah I'm speechless. Although It's funny because there are similar yet completely different designs made by companies like Greddy and 5zigen I think that open and close to change DB levels of exhaust noise. I can't wait to see someone with one either. I'm going to walk up to it and spin it. I think the whole thing like popping out is just a design flaw that they left in there and said they did it on purpose. Heh
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

uv_blue is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=Whistle+Tips
i cant wait to see a ricer with dual exhaust with a spinner on one side waitin on his mickey dees paycheck to get one for the other side lmao
Old 11-26-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

not only does it look terrible, it also robs hp by blocking exhaust flow! lmao