General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

new dyno numbers with graph

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jhonda has a little shameless behaviour in the past
new dyno numbers with graph

first dyno was with removed air silencer, k&n panel filter, 15degrees timing, and magnaflow catback.
second dyno was all of the above plus ford underdrive pulleys, offroad x pipe, and c&l 76mm maf with tube.
tq from 4000rpms and up was a avg of 20wtq and hp from 4200 and up was a avg of 14whp
and this is SAE corrected

Went to rockingham. My past best times were
RT---------.515
60---------2.245
330-------6.042
1/8--------9.228
MPH-------77.36
1000------11.948
1/4--------14.235
MPH-------98.85
offroad xpipe, magnaflow catback, and 76mm C&L maf with tube, timing at 15degrees with 93 octane, cheap street tires

New best time was
Rt----------.044
60---------1.881
330--------5.504
1/8--------8.576
MPH--------79.80
1000------11.228
1/4---------13.465
MPH--------100.46
offroad xpipe, magnaflow catback, and 76mm C&L maf with tube, timing at 15degrees with 93 octane, cheap street tires AND 3.73 gear, ford underdrive pulleys, nitto drag radials 265/50/16
Old 11-24-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: new dyno numbers with graph

what car was this done with?
Old 11-24-2007
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

Judging from his signature and the content of his post...I'd say 91 Mustang.
Old 11-24-2007
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about

wow good numbers and a respectable time, nice work!
Old 11-24-2007
Registered!!

fightax is an unknown quantity at this point

he saids it on the bottom of his post, lol
Old 11-24-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
wow good numbers and a respectable time, nice work!
thanks
Old 11-24-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

the newest time record you have is about the same of that of the new 07 Civic Si's stock.

but still....not bad!
Old 11-24-2007
Registered!!

thats funny The first run I made there was a new civic si there with intake and custom exhaust I talked to the guy. he ran a 15.192 at 89mph to my 13.595 at a 100mph but he couldn't drive (but I have the video). And all the ones on dragtimes.com are in the mid 14 second range at 96-98mph range
Old 11-24-2007
Registered!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2uwMxZ5_Go
Old 11-24-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

at first i slapped a 13 sec 1/4 mi time from what ive seen/read on either forums in the past or directly from honda quotes i believe...
but now that you mentioned a 15 sec 1/4 mi. time on the new civic i had to check it out for myself, ends up the average time as you said was and is in the 15 sec mark, so my appolgies!

Old 11-24-2007
7th gen old timer.

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

research b4 you post.
Old 11-24-2007
Registered!!

from what i seen/heard before....thought that this was the time slot for an 06-07 Si.

no need to be an *** about it, i appologized dude!
Old 11-24-2007
7th gen old timer.

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

well maybe you should get better sources, i wasn't being an *** i was just stating a common forum courtesy/rule. that was me being nice
Old 11-24-2007
Registered!!

if ive seen the number 13.05 over and over on forums why the f@#$ would i further "research" for?

i posted what ive seen, i was wrong, ive admitted it.....carry on!
Old 11-24-2007
7th gen old timer.

your a moron. if your not 100% don't say it.
maybe if you RESEARCHED you wouldn't have been wrong and you wouldn't have to apologize.
your a lost cause. im done.
Old 11-24-2007
Registered!!

WTF

you are a deuchbag!
Old 11-24-2007
7th gen old timer.

i wonder what a "deuchbag" is. i wonder if its anything like a DOUCHEBAG. i guess learn to spell while your at it.
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CivicHatch9one
your a moron. if your not 100% don't say it.
maybe if you RESEARCHED you wouldn't have been wrong and you wouldn't have to apologize.
your a lost cause. im done.
oh STFU!!! you're a f-ing loser man. he apologized get off his freaking back. No one is perfect. You're the moron who keeps on egging on a useless point he was making. who the hell cares if he was wrong. he admitted to it already. You're a lost cause, so crawl up into your little hole and STFU!

You're 23, time to grow up a little.

to the OP...nice times man. pics of the ride by any chance?
Old 11-25-2007
7th gen old timer.

OK ***. if you knew where i was coming from maybe you wouldn't look like an ******* right now. this guy has been egging me on for the past month. talking **** like he knows what he is talking about, and contradicting people who post useful posts and know what they are talking about. he finds something someone said elsewhere and posts it like he knows what he is saying. this isn't the first time. if it was i would let it go. but 95% of his posts are BS info then oh I'm sorry.. hey if you guys want this place with false info and n00bs running the place, then I'm out. this place used to be the best.full of people who knew what they were talking about. but now its all n00bs asking BS questions. about vtec controllers in d16s and using a SC off of another car.or about why they don't feel their "VTECH" just common sense questions that could have been searched for, rather than posted about. i do know every other forum i post on, it is courtesy to search first and if you REALLLY cant find what your looking for then post. but w/e you guys want idiots running this place its on you.
and i think your the loser, man hanging around here. i don't care my age i could be 40 if someone is just blurting **** out, I'm going to say something.

but then again i guess you got to tell your self at the end of the day. its just a forum. and I'm arguing with a kid on the other end who has nothing better to do with his life.

every forum i post on I'm respected for my info and what i post. then again
all the decent people from here left for there.

so back on topic.
nice numbers man good luck in the future.
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

don't give him to hard a time. alittle is ok though
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

I did'nt mean to start a fight just letting yall know what some friendly competition is running
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

gsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura about

ahahha.. wow... anyways...

congrats man... its not a show stopper... but most of us are allways lookin for somehitng fun to drive... hows it do on the road... u happy with it?
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gsniper666
ahahha.. wow... anyways...

congrats man... its not a show stopper... but most of us are allways lookin for somehitng fun to drive... hows it do on the road... u happy with it?
well I love the way it is on the road...you can idle around 1100rpms in 3rd gear(which is around 20mph) and take off with out having to downshift. Lots of torque which you can see.
I paid $5800 for it I have 880 dollors worth of modifications X-pipe was 200, catback was 340, intake with Maf 200, pulleys 60, gears 80 dollors. I did all the installs myself GEARS ARE A BITCCH (10hours worth of a bitcch). I needed tires anyhow so I run the drag radials year round.

I plan on getting a set of heads, intake(manifold) and a cam which will put me at 300+whp and 330+wtq for under 2400 dollors including a rebuilt motor with new pistons, gaskets, oil pump, rings, timing gears (basically everything from the oil pick up to the valve covers.)
and I am going for the sleeper look But I may put a set of drag springs, or lowering springs have not decided yet.
My numbers would improve by about 3tenths if I had a good suspension with the modifications I already have
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

gsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura about

ya.. ive destroyed some transmissions and rebuilt them like the best of them... anything good is a long process.... but thats great to hear man.. goodluck with the builds... jus dunt go to far strip with the suspension... it would be noticeable on the road
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gsniper666
ya.. ive destroyed some transmissions and rebuilt them like the best of them... anything good is a long process.... but thats great to hear man.. goodluck with the builds... jus dunt go to far strip with the suspension... it would be noticeable on the road
thanks
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about

^ Jhonda, where are you from? Im from Belmont and i know the guys that own that shop!
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

I live in huntersville just outside of charlotte. I have been going to tom for along time now. He knows his stuff, he is the one that tuned my jackson racing supercharged svt focus, my crown vic and soon my mustang. Where bouts are you from
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about

Im from Belmont! And ive know his son thomas for a while now, they do some crazy work on Focus's. Ive seen an RS at there shop that was shipped all the way from Quebec just for them to test and tune it.