General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Bored at Honda Design Plant = Honda PUYO

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
Talking Bored at Honda Design Plant = Honda PUYO

‘PUYO’ is a Japanese onomatopoeia that expresses the sensation of touching the vehicle’s soft body. It is meant to convey a warm, friendly impression.

The PUYO represents a new idea in mobility that brings together ‘clean’, ‘safe’ and ‘fun’ functionality in an environmentally responsible, people-friendly minimalist design featuring an ultra-high efficiency, small frame and fuel cell technology to please both users and onlookers alike.

Exterior design
The development theme for the PUYO exterior was to create a cornerless, ‘Seamless Soft Box’ form that is kind to both people and the environment. The goal was to create a personable design with the feel of an adorable pet, while taking advantage of the maximum spaciousness of the box-shaped design. The PUYO’s ‘gel body’ features soft materials to promote greater real-world safety. Moreover, the body has been made luminescent to guide people into the proper operating position and notify them of the vehicle’s condition, facilitating a more intimate relationship between people and their cars.

Interior design
Developed to have a ‘Silky Feel’, the PUYO’s interior is designed to provide a refreshing, people-friendly space imbued with a feeling of transparency. Features such as an instrument panel monitor, controls that take advantage of the elastic qualities of cloth to rise up when the vehicle starts up, luminous fluid meter displays, and a joystick for intuitive operation are all designed to gently support occupants’ senses and sensibilities.

Date: October 09, 2007 07:56
Source: Honda Worldwide Press Release

LAMBO FTMFW!!!

three words.... L.O.L.

Last edited by LT2004ever; 10-13-2007 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

junior h.m is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bored at Honda Design Plant = Honda PUYO

red x's all day lol
Old 10-13-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

GAH!!!!! ok here we go... gimme a min
Old 10-13-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Bump, do pics work now?
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

god damn thats fugly

Last edited by speedricerx; 10-13-2007 at 10:40 PM.
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

DieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of light

looks like a rolling toster. when the mexicans put hydrolics on it it will look like the dancing toster in gostbusters 2
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Where is the stearing wheel?
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

LMAO wow they must be really bored
Old 10-13-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Originally Posted by Alpha 5
lol honda is powered by dreams... come on u should know this... u just lay down in your toaster, and dream up where u wanna go
Old 10-13-2007
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Alpha 5
Read the last part of the press release...
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough

frankenchild of a vw bus and a scion
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

so basically the honda design team is a bunch of teenage japanese meth heads?
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

firmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nice

I'd drive it in a heartbeat. Not because it's cool looking or anything, but because I think I would be the only person in America that would own one, and being one of a kind is JDM as can be.
Old 10-14-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^ Until you got squashed like a bug by a soccer mom with an IQ of 35 driving a Ford Excursion.

No thanks. Neat concept, but bad execution. Nice find Travis, even if it did look better as red X's.
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

firmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nice

You know what? If you stretch the front and back ends you get pretty close to some demolition man ****. murder death kill.
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light

They ship it via UPS in a cardboard box, they will be available online with a checklist of options to be purchased via CC. Giftwrapping is $10 extra.
Old 10-14-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

that think is pretty cool looking! lol id love to have one.. i dont care if i dont have the fastest, coolest looking car.. id love to have that warm fuzzy feeling everytime i sit inside..
Old 10-14-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

You guys are haters. +1 for honda. They are pushing the limits of technology and trying to invent new things. Over in japan and other parts of the world, they drive the golf cart sized cars that size, another one isnt going to be much different- being ford doesnt even sell the excursion abroad like it does inside the us. Think about the smart car, the minicooper even. Dont you guys realize that 80+% of the drivers out there are just driving themselves? The future is personal mobility vehicles, and yes, they are going to be small.
Old 10-14-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

I'd rather walk than sit in that piece of garbage.
Old 10-14-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DieMaster
looks like a rolling toster. when the mexicans put hydrolics on it it will look like the dancing toster in gostbusters 2
lol.. awesome!!!
thats some funny stuff.. and that car....UGHHHH.. but nice doors.. i think that costs more than the whole car!
Old 10-14-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

i duno...i still like it... i think itd be even funner to take that thing off a cliff and watch it roll.. it reminds me of jigglypuff from pokemon for some reason..
Old 10-14-2007
This is Myspace

??? looks good to me...
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

junior h.m is an unknown quantity at this point

lol when i seen it. id hella mob in it tho... i let my wife grocery shopping in it lol
Old 10-14-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

kinda looks like a SMART CAR that got its *** stuck in between somewhere in the manufactuing plant.
Old 10-14-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

Originally Posted by TRIZ
You guys are haters. +1 for honda. They are pushing the limits of technology and trying to invent new things. Over in japan and other parts of the world, they drive the golf cart sized cars that size, another one isnt going to be much different- being ford doesnt even sell the excursion abroad like it does inside the us. Think about the smart car, the minicooper even. Dont you guys realize that 80+% of the drivers out there are just driving themselves? The future is personal mobility vehicles, and yes, they are going to be small.
Yeah ok Triz let em be small dude but ... y the hell they gotta be that ugly man ! I mean seriously look at those pics again ... How wud u feel if ur girl gave u one for Christmas ? I'd puke ! honestly!
Old 10-15-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

i want its rims, in some 17's.... i'd rock em out all day!
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice

I just threw up in my mouth...only way it could be worse is if it had stickers down the side...gonna go brush my teeth now...hopefully ugly isn't contagious
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2

??? looks good to me...
+1
Old 10-17-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Honda Press Release
The goal was to create a personable design with the feel of an adorable pet,
Dear lord, it's the dodge neon all over again. Hi. Remember those ads??
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

chawski will become famous soon enoughchawski will become famous soon enough

haha looks like an ipod on wheels