General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Dc Auto Show!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
Dc Auto Show!

well i went to the DC auto show yesterday and i LOVED IT. i spent 7 hours non stop walking around, took 150 pics, and only explored the first 2 levels! im going back on friday but here are some teaser pics...

yea yea i know, "tripod pwnz joo" blah blah blah. newayz, can u guys guess what cars were posted?

oh yea, btw, there were some HOT HOT *** reps. there at the convention. i had one ask to give me a demo and i said yes. she had this foriegn accent and OMG was she hot. she was like the typical blonde hair, blue eyed chick from euro trip. and she gave us a demo on how to use onstar. all i could do was stare down her shirt and when i would look back up, she would be staring into my eyes. dont think she minded it b/c she just went on and talked for like another 5 mins about what options this saturn has.

Last edited by Curiouz_G; 01-25-2006 at 02:45 PM.
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

greenEX will become famous soon enoughgreenEX will become famous soon enough
i can

s2000, NSX, Civic Si, Carrera GT, Aston Martin DB9?, and Maranello?

Last edited by greenEX; 01-25-2006 at 02:44 PM.
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
you got them mostly right cept the last 2
Old 01-25-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
last 2 are new jaguar and superamerica I think
btw, I'm so f@cking jealous
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

greenEX will become famous soon enoughgreenEX will become famous soon enough
yeah i wasn't sure about the last two either
Old 01-25-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
its the new Jag XK and the 575 GTC from the looks of it.
I was there yesterday too. Your pics came out better than mine.
Old 01-25-2006
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
where is the pic of the girl?
Old 01-25-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
pics of girls or ban lol
Old 01-25-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
post more pics when you get a chance
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

yep will do. u went too boiler? man we shouldve meet up or something haha. and yes, thats a jag and the super america. like i said, im going again on friday so... that will be another 300 pics to upload with my current 150...
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

oh yea, ill take some pics of some girlz there JUST FOR YOU infinite
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
We demand the pics of the girls.
Old 01-25-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
oh yea, ill take some pics of some girlz there JUST FOR YOU infinite
YES!!! i win i'll rep you later.
Old 01-26-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
ok where the fvck is this car show? i wanna go! how much cover fee?
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
Where is the girl..
Old 01-26-2006
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
ok where the fvck is this car show? i wanna go! how much cover fee?
$10 per person at the Washington Convention Center. Just take the metro there because parking there is terrrible. You'll be right under the center when you take the metro too. This is the first time I'll miss it because I went to the last 2. I don't have anyone to go with and I've got plans on saturday.

so, take a lot of pix for me and ride all the hot cars for me ok?
Old 01-28-2006
Registered!!

well been at work for 8 hours so im kinda tired but ive got the pix!! and for the girl.... i only took pix of one and that one girl you should know infinite...ill give ya a hint.... dan lim
Old 01-29-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
hahah ill join in with some pics. me and buddy went there on thurs in the morning till 4 and boy was it fun. did any of you guys that did go, go on the jeep trail or watever its called? that was nuts. go on a 45 degree tilt almost flipping, then go on a 35 degree incline and a 45 degree decline(that part was the best). anyways pics:

The biggest rim i ever seen.....27":

Old 01-29-2006
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
nice pics
Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

well since he already posted his pics im guessing it would be a waste if i just posted more but infinte, do you know who im talking about when i said the girl relating to dan lim?
Old 01-31-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
I don't.... post pics hahaha
Old 01-31-2006

Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
well been at work for 8 hours so im kinda tired but ive got the pix!! and for the girl.... i only took pix of one and that one girl you should know infinite...ill give ya a hint.... dan lim
i know dan lim. what do you mean by she's related to him, though? is she his gf cause if you're talking about his girl, then meh. don't post pics of her. hahahaha
Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by infinite012
i know dan lim. what do you mean by she's related to him, though? is she his gf cause if you're talking about his girl, then meh. don't post pics of her. hahahaha

AHHAHAHAHH thats fcvked up
Old 02-01-2006
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
still wanna see her pics
Old 02-01-2006

^lmao no you dont.
Old 02-01-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
ok, im guessing this girl look like horse ****? hahahaha.. "Oh no you don't want to see her...OOOKKKAAAYYY, Ahuh!!!!" (sways head and flips fingers)
bwuahahahahha