General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

i know why people hate cops now!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fordfocussucks should not be trusted
i know why people hate cops now!!!

as i was driving home from work around 9:30pm on the 605 south, i was in the fast lane going bout 80. then i see this pig behind me with that flashlight and sirens on. i thought he was chasing someone, so i ignored him until he was behind me, so then i made a left to pull over but i pulled over at a dangerous place , he said over the speaker "this is a dangerous place to be at, pull over on valley blvd. and then i was going to but i couldnt see the incoming traffic because of his damn flashlight. and then he yells "COME ON" so i hit the gas, im driving and he says "pull over right here" and then im not sure, so i keep driving and he yells "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?"so than I pull over on where he wants to pull over. and this white cop is on my passenger side telling me to roll down my window. so i did and he says "are you not paying attention to anything you're doing?" and i say "its my first time getting pull over". so then i give him my id and he goes back and writes my ticket. he comes back and hands me the ticket, it says i was going 85 in a 65 mph zone, and it says i have to remove my tinted windows and then i gotta take off the plastic cover on my license plate.
i gotta go to court jan. 7, 8am.
damn, i dont know what do. im thinking about borrowing somebody's 2k1 civic (without tinted windows) to pretend its mine and show them that i dont have the tinted windows no more, do you think that'll work? if it doesnt how much would it cost to remove it?
also, what should i expect from the judge, is there anyway i can get out without me having to go to traffic school?

man, i never had beef against the pigs, but now i do. cuz i was just keeping up with the rest of the traffic. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]

danny

Old 11-19-2001
Ultimate OG Member

TopFuel will become famous soon enough
hahah man i know how that feels...i got my first ticket on sept 28... i dont think i'll ever forget that date. Cops are a punk cause the speed they always say is always false!! the cop that pulled me over said he got me at 85 in a 65 but he wasnt parked anywhere clockin nor did he even try to keep pace to check my speed...what a BSer...if we drove domestic cars i bet you our percentage of getting a warning would be so much higher. They are such punks man. I know what you're going through...too bad his *** got you for tinted windows also... shiet you should've just had your windows rolled down the whole time. I dont think switchin cars to show em will be a good idea...get yourself into deeper $hit...they might check vin # also if you switch license plates. Just dont take the chance. you just have to untint the passenger and driver side window right? not the rear windshield and rear backs i'm pretty sure. I'm guessin a 100$ will cover it? Good luck man...i got my court date on Dec. 17 ='(
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

ScottieEX is an unknown quantity at this point
dat sux dude... i got pulled for unsafe lane change. u nkow how stupid that was? people do that all the time, change lanes without signalling.. i gota get a ticket for it. of course i was goin a bit fast which probably caught his attention.. but yea! darn[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] had to pay 70 bux and go to traffic school for it[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

se7en is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG] Know how it feels, I pulled out onto a street and had to speed up because two cars were racing crazy and by the time I got up to speed a cop clocked me at 69 in a 35 zone (35 because that stretch of HIGHWAY, was unmarked). I got $250+6 months prob. Two weeks later a cop said I ran by a bus with the stop sign out, but later changed his mind and denied the citation. I h8 cops.
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

i know, i thought about that, i should of had them rolled them down, but i will just untint them and tint them darker next time. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

scottieEX, you live in arcadia, i was driving home from arcadia, i work at the westfield mall, but anyways i wanna be a rapper to cuz out the police in a song.
damn i hate the LARD, i mean LAPD.
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

NitehawkVTEC is an unknown quantity at this point
Cops are pissing me off too, On thursday night, i was driving, doing nothing wrong and this cop pulls up behind me and tails me like a bitch, so after about 10 blocks i change lane's to let him by. he pulls up beside me, then goes back behind and pulls me over. I knew i had a burnt out headlight, but it was fresh, not like i was leavin it. And a missing sideview mirror, well i guess i should have fixed that sooner. But it's not like my car was un roadworthy. he Impounded the car because it wasn't in his opinion. He also took my plate and won't give it back till i show him my fixed ride. he also is getting 4 days off as of this morning so I won't get it back till at least next thursday. what BS.

He also pretty much accused me of lying to him. He asked when i got my tint, I told him it came with the car (which it did, dealer put it on because my car was a demo originally), his answer "No it didn't, It's illegal" But it DID come with the car. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]

Maybe if I had been speeding. or just driving like a *****, but i wasn't (I learned my lesson already). what a waste of time and money.
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

whitecivicxs2 is an unknown quantity at this point
ok i hate them too, i just got a ticket for speeding its was about 12noon i was cruzing going about 40mph to 50mph, i was at the fast lane, and this damn van soo slow, so i wait for a safe lane change and i changed to slow lane, and just followed all the cars that are infront of me, then all the sudden, damn biker pig was on my tail, i quickly roll down my windows cause i have LEMO tinted all around, just want to make sure, then he flashed his lights, i was like fu#@, he said why am i going soo fast, i gave him a look like WHAT THE FU@#? he said he clocked me going about 59mph, damn i KNOW i wasen't going that fast, cause i'm cruzzzzing, man i'm just cruzzing i just washed and waxed my car too.... i can' t be doing 59mph, and he asked is this your car? i was like yeah, what year is this , i was like 2001, ohh you already have a racing look huh? then i said HUH?? what look? i act dunno nothing lol, he was like please sign here MR............so anways, he didn't see my LEMO tinted, lucky me.
my court date is 12/9/01 4pm, i migt get it change.
I WANT TO FIGHT FOR MY TICKET. NO WAY I'M GOING 59mph when i'm cruuzzing
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

viciousvolpe is an unknown quantity at this point
that blows...i hate cops too...they never shoulda gave me a ticket...
the cop didnt get me on speedin cause he didnt clock me...he just said the speed he was goin to catch up to me.
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

PsychopathicLX is an unknown quantity at this point
not to flame on ya.... but..... cops are jus doing their jobs.....
I got a reckless a couple weeks back for 70 in a 45.... needless to say, im not a happy camper but still ... you cant really hate someone for doing what is expected of them....
Old 11-19-2001
President

dret is an unknown quantity at this point
shiet.. mF***er.. i would of kicked the cops *** and then have drove off.. hahah jj..

me and my brother got pulled over about 6months back.. we were both hammered and baked... but as he pulled me over he waited behind me checking out my license and shiet so i put on my glasses and poped like 5 max air gums in my mouth.. he came around asked for lisence and etc... i was king of slow so he snatched my wallet and started snooping through it (what a biatch) he knew my bro was **** drunk cause he was passed out.. but i told him i was sober and had nothing to drink.. in the end he let US GO...
That WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE..) i asked why he pulled me over.. and he said there was a call out for 2 azns in a black car.. (Bullshiet) Oh well i learned my lesson.. so i never drink or smokeup before driving..

fordfocussucks(dam your names awesome!) : just be honest.. tell the court that it was your first time getting pulled over.. the cop was rude..and his flashlight was blinding you.. for your tints (its easy to take off... get a knife and cut the outside layer and peel..)
peaceout sorry for the long post
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

clockwerx is an unknown quantity at this point
Cops do like to bend the numbers a little. I got pulled over a couple weeks ago, and the cop said I was doing 45 in a 25. When he shows me the laser he used (it was required that he show me in that county of Ohio) it shows that I was doing 37, which is what the ticket was written up for.

Just shows they like to exaggerate a little.

-Justin
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

eissal is an unknown quantity at this point
i've never got a ticket, yesterday i was on this road and this guy was going slow *** (50) so i accelerate to 90 and pass him, the cop was on the side of the road he just motioned me to slow down, this is in a 50 zone too.. cops are cool in my book, 9 warnings, no tickets!
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

eXNBP is an unknown quantity at this point
Buy a brand new focus and call it a day[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]HEHEHEHE JP Just get a local 2k1civic.com person and take pics of there carAnd say that it was all stock[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]GOOD LIIIIIIZZZZUCK[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

HondaUSDM is an unknown quantity at this point
why'd u pull over to the left with a cop behind you? that's one of the big things i remember from the driver's book, pull over to the right when the police are behind you. and u were going 15 over so he had every right to pull you over. i got pulled over for 11 over, but still, i was 11 over the LIMIT, so i can't really complain
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

AlphaInfinity is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't hate the guys, but they are definatly not on my christmas card list. I got a 70 dollar ticket in Lynwood(small suburb of Seattle) for doing an illegal U-turn at a stoplight at 3:30 in the morning. I had to do the u-turn to get on the I-5 ramp going back to Seattle. Before that, I had a perfect driving record.

He was one of those small town cops that had to get his quota, because at 3:30 in the morning, with no traffic, the ticket is crazy.

Alpha