General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

corolla xrs

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
well at least we don't have to stand up, fold the chairs, everyone also got their own mirrors so no one has to suffer if the driver/passenger side don't want their windows down. to let anyone sit on the back. our sedans are more expensive as well.
Old 02-12-2004
Registered!!

evanl85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well yeah, but it all depends what your priorities are. For me, I have no use for my back seats..they have been used once. I don't like giving people rides, I bought my car for ME, not to drive other people around.

Also, if someone complains about my window being down, f*ck them, it's my car, don't like it? Get out.

I don't see what price has to do with which car is better..it's completely personal opinion. What are you basing the fact that a sedan is better because it costs more money? Good thinking.
Old 02-12-2004
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
well i think its safe to say that you are a selfish bastard. LOL.

oh yeh i said that about the pricing because you get more resale value. but who cares, you dont give a flying fawk.

Last edited by CiViCPrAnInG2k1; 02-12-2004 at 10:42 AM.
Old 02-12-2004
Registered!!

evanl85 is an unknown quantity at this point
^That is indeed true! I can't argue with that.
Old 02-12-2004
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
The corolla is a nice car, plain and simple.

If I was older (I'm 26) I might consider it as it offers a pretty quiet and numb driving experience - what old people like in general. I'll look at the corolla when I'm about 40. Well, hopefully I'll be looking at the lexus and Acura line at that age.

Both great cars but accord vs camry, civic vs corolla, etc., honda offers the better driving experience.
Old 02-12-2004
Registered!!

MMILX is an unknown quantity at this point
I almost bought an 03 Corolla... It is a better built car than a Civic, but that is also partly due to its being a newer design.

However, the driving experience is numb, exactly like Mbow said. I mean the Civic is basic transportation, just like the Corolla, but the Civic can be entertaining around turns and such, while the Corolla wasn't.

Of course, it also helped that i got a killer deal on a used 01 LX Coupe for much less than the new Corolla was.

Originally posted by Mbow
The corolla is a nice car, plain and simple.

If I was older (I'm 26) I might consider it as it offers a pretty quiet and numb driving experience - what old people like in general. I'll look at the corolla when I'm about 40. Well, hopefully I'll be looking at the lexus and Acura line at that age.

Both great cars but accord vs camry, civic vs corolla, etc., honda offers the better driving experience.