General 8th & 9th Gen Got a question or want to post but it doesn't quite fall under any other topic? Post up here!

Bluetooth music problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MoffettLeslie is an unknown quantity at this point
Bluetooth music problem

I just recently got a new iPhone (XS max). I paired it with my bluetooth in my 2014 Civic and the phone works perfectly. However, When I switch to bluetooth to play songs, the screen flashes each song title and goes through the whole list. It will not play any of my music (which worked perfectly with my prior iPhone). I know I have it paired correctly because I can use the phone and connect the bluetooth to my music library. However, as I noted above, nothing plays, it just flashes each song title on the screen in quick succession. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is so frustrating.

Thank you
Old 10-28-2018
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluetooth music problem

Check if phone is actually compatible, not all phones and features work as desired: http://handsfreelink.com/honda

Try it using the cable instead of bluetooth?
Old 10-28-2018
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Have you tired deleting all previously paired phones from the car and then re pairing the XS? Also reboot the phone as it may be an app issue seeing as the phone feature works.
Old 01-04-2019
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Meanie is an unknown quantity at this point

Close the music app, restart the phone then reopen the music after phone restarted.