General 8th & 9th Gen Got a question or want to post but it doesn't quite fall under any other topic? Post up here!

2013 Civic (LX?) Bluetooth Audio sounds weird

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mrcivic1 is an unknown quantity at this point
2013 Civic (LX?) Bluetooth Audio sounds weird

When I connect my S7 to Bluetooth and attempt to play music, it sounds weird, as if having been passed through a shoddy microphone. I have tried disconnecting/reconnecting, forgetting devices, etc, but I can't seem to fix it. Any tips?
Old 05-20-2018
Registered!!

RobertD is a jewel in the roughRobertD is a jewel in the roughRobertD is a jewel in the rough
Re: 2013 Civic (LX?) Bluetooth Audio sounds weird

did you try a different phone to see if it is the car or the phone causing the issue?
Old 05-20-2018
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Yes try a different phone and app. Could be the music app itself. Maybe YouTube?
Old 05-20-2018
Registered!!

mrcivic1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tested different apps at the get-go with the same result. Just now, I tested my phone again and my mother's, and they both worked fine. It may end up being an on and off problem.