Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

complicated SRS issue

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ek_rebuild is an unknown quantity at this point
complicated SRS issue

I purchased a 99 ek hatch with an srs light on. It apparently it didnt have an srs module or a harness in the car. Long story short...I installed a new harness, module, and tried to reset the srs light...and nothing. lights still on. I tried to retrieve the codes and low and behold there isnt even a wire going to pin 9 of the OBD2 connector. Can anyone help me? Is there a wiring diagram floating around so i can rewire pin 9? can someone help me out?
Old 08-11-2015
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold
Re: complicated SRS issue

Is it a US market vehicle? Does it have an airbag in the dash and the steering wheel?

It sounds very strange to have removed a wire harness.

My manual says the SRS wire in the DLC connector is pin 6 (light blue) not pin 9. The manual shows no wire going to pin 9.