I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

fog light wiring please help (did search)

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about
fog light wiring please help (did search)

i bought ebay foglights. please help....my kit has different plugs then those on the links i found

ok guys i did the search...i even got 5 links bookmarked...still cant put it together

1) where does the harness plug into the car???(1st & 2nd picture)

2) there s an extra plug on the subframe harness (1st picture)

**** MAX PICTURE FOR CLEARER LOOK****

extra picture showing relay box / ground / switch

so i had most of the wires routed...but decided to take them out to take a picture of all wires

Last edited by Civic_Racer9; 07-08-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Old 07-09-2007
Administrator
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
electric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fog light wiring please help (did search)

i'm going to leave this open for now, but for future reference, make just one thread with all your problems instead of spreading them all over the board in different threads. you have fog light problems, that's one thread (regardless of how many associated problems.) you have engine problems, that's another thread.

since you said you have 5 bookmarks, post the links and we'll see what you've researched and try to figure it out.
Old 07-13-2007
Electric Boogaloo...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
Re: fog light wiring please help (did search)

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2...-issues-2.html

That should answer it, and it was on the front page of ICE.

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/s...archid=1231910 Try that search as well. The answer is in several of the threads. A helpful hint when searching:

Use Quotes: EXAMPLE: "fog light wiring"

To get even better results add periods and remove spaces: "fog.light.wiring"

Hopefully this helps in future searching as well as answering your question.