I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

wich wire is wich><

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondaman03 is an unknown quantity at this point
wich wire is wich><

i just got a new deck and speakers for my honda civic ex 03 coup and i needed to know wich wirs for the speakers was positive ans wut was neg for the 2 in the door and 2 in the rear deck just in case some one has don it already save me some time or know a place i can look at ty very much
Old 11-09-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
if you go back to the main page for this site, and go to 'Edit' above your internet bar, scroll down to 'Find (on this page)...', also known as CTRL. F

Then type in 'Wiring Database', i believe that you will be able to find your answer...
Old 11-09-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by manahoonie
if you go back to the main page for this site, and go to 'Edit' above your internet bar, scroll down to 'Find (on this page)...', also known as CTRL. F

Then type in 'Wiring Database', i believe that you will be able to find your answer...
Yes or use the search button...
Old 11-11-2005
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
Its lists the colors but which ones are + and - ?
Old 11-11-2005
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
The original speakers themselves will be marked + & - or will have a red mark indicating the + lead.