Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

RSX Interior???

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civiccontend34 has a spectacular aura aboutciviccontend34 has a spectacular aura aboutciviccontend34 has a spectacular aura about
RSX Interior???

Just wondering if anybody knows about swapping most of the RSX interior into our 7thgens. I was at importfest in toronto a couple weeks ago and someone had a kswap and full dash from an rsx, and i think he might have had the door sills to. My question is would it be possible if i were to get the JDM door sills from the type R with teh red inserts would it go onto our doors without any problems with our stock dash? I like the stock dash better then RSX cuz i like our cluster and i just want the door sills??? any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 12-02-2007

reptestaccount has a reputation beyond reputereptestaccount has a reputation beyond reputereptestaccount has a reputation beyond reputereptestaccount has a reputation beyond reputereptestaccount has a reputation beyond reputereptestaccount has a reputation beyond reputereptestaccount has a reputation beyond reputereptestaccount has a reputation beyond reputereptestaccount has a reputation beyond reputereptestaccount has a reputation beyond reputereptestaccount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RSX Interior???

The clip position of on the doors is the same config. You would have to swap the door unlock/locked thing that pops out the top of the panel because the rsx one is like a pencil compared to the 7th gen ones thats like a stick of gum.

Also I saw two connectors out of the rsx where as the 7th gen only has one (I looked at the passanger side) depinning and rewiring would be in store.

The handel has the same setup, but the length of the rod inside the door may be differnt.

I say you have a good chance of making these fit. Grab a buddies rsx and pop one of the panels off and see if it fits.

Or you could just do what I did with whatever material you want: https://www.civicforums.com/forums/7...els-suede.html

If the door panels fit but dont let the door close, just use a heating gun on the panel on the area that meets up next to the air vents.

Thats what I got for you.

-TRIZ (my accounts temp locked out)
Old 12-09-2007
Registered!!

civiccontend34 has a spectacular aura aboutciviccontend34 has a spectacular aura aboutciviccontend34 has a spectacular aura about

thanks appreciate it. I do have the fabric changes on the stock doors but it isnt exactly what i want. I just got bride gias seats and dc5r red carpet and the doors look out of place. Also the doors of rsx have more going on and not as plain as teh 7th gen. My sis actually just bought a 06 type s so maybe i will, im sure she wont like me doing that though ahha. thanks for the reply
Old 12-13-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Yay, i'm not locked out anymore.

Call ur sister over for a girly movie- get up through the first part and grab her keys.