Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Metal Floors

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silver04coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Metal Floors

I tore up my carpet from shifting gears because I have big feet and now it looks horrible. So I am deciding or not to get metal floors. Does anybody have metal floors and if so, post some pics so I can get an idea of what it will look like.
Old 04-06-2005
How many pots have you smoken?
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=177117

theres one example there
Old 04-06-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
you should get the all season mats. that way, if you have wet feet when you get in your car, it won't slide down the metal, and get into your carpet, eventyally probably leaving a stain
Old 04-06-2005
Registered!!

Daemones6 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the all weather. Definitely worth getting. Better than the metal.
Old 04-06-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
here is a couple of pics of mine...

Old 04-06-2005
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
For you guys hyping the all weather mats, I ordered a set of fronts from www.cheapesthondaparts.com arrived in 2 days. $41.00 + $5.00 shipping those things are great !!! (everyone said that they liked theirs and now I see why) But those mat hooks are coming OUT!!!

The diamond plate mats look good also IMO
Old 04-06-2005
Registered!!

Eightball will become famous soon enoughEightball will become famous soon enough
I love my diamond plate mats. They don't stain or wear out and they're easy to clean. My feet don't slip on them and my carpet's not stained around them. I have silver carbon fiber trim so the mats go good with it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE010.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	51413   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE014.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	51414  
Old 04-07-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
uuuuuuugglllllllyyyyyyy
Old 04-08-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
i have black powder coated mats and noone really notices them unless you look at them closely. i think they are more tasteful than the polished version.