Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Everyone with nokya H11 bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone with nokya H11 bulbs

Here's the deal. I got nokya yellow H11 that says 55w = 80w, but I'm not so sure these are stock wattage. I had laminx film on the lens, and that basically melted to the point where I took it off. Now the lens actually has some design like swirl or something even tho they're still clear looking. In the rain, the lens is so hot that the water is evaporating into steam.

Now my only worry is with the stock wiring, and if they have the potential of ruining the headlights.

Also I painted the tips of the bulbs with hi temp silver paint (they were yellow before). So would that get super heated or something? I don't know but I wanna avoid possible problems. Are the oem fogs on a separate circuit? I know there's a relay and they're tied to headlights somehow...and can the stock fog harness support hi wattage?