Installing wot box

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Austing4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Installing wot box

i have an em2 dx with a d17 in it I’m wondering if anyone has put a wot box from n2mb on one and if they had any help on how to wire it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 06-09-2018
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Installing wot box

Honestly, I've never heard of a WOT box until now, but a quick google search and some clicking yielded me this.

https://sites.google.com/a/npcomplet...attredirects=0

PDF instructions on how to install on a 2001-2005 civic. Granted, the pics they show are on a D17A2 (you have a D17A1) but the install should be the same. Since you don't have cruise control, looks like you'd just tap your clutch switch to hook up the green wire. Apparently that wire senses that your clutch is depressed. Can't tell you for sure, but that's what my google research told me.

Just checking as to why you wanna do this mod. Looks to be a 2-stage launch control, is all it is. You plan on putting some power to the wheels with a D17 and drag racing your car a bunch? If not, I wouldn't bother with this mod. That $200 can be spent better elsewhere.
Old 06-09-2018
Registered!!

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Slumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to all

Always this guy who ran 14.2 1/8 mile in a 4 door grocery getter who won most track days races because he always ran 14.2.... Common 8n racing to dial in your speed and the closest to their goal wins, not the actual fastest car.

Old 06-10-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Austing4 is an unknown quantity at this point

the car is a show car and You can change the settings on the wot box to pop some fire out the exhaust since it is a spark cUt and not a fuel cut. I also do have pretty much every bolt on done to the car as well as a vtec controller