Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

Stupid Brother, NEED HELP !

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005
Pwning Noobs 24/7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
Stupid Brother, NEED HELP !

My brother was doing my oil change, while i was at school, and he couldnt get the oil filter off with the oil filter wrench, so he drove a screwdriver into the oil filter and now my car is leaking oil from the oil filter and still cant get the oil filter off...what should i do ?
Old 09-16-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
when I finish laughing I'll try and think of what you can do....lol.
Old 09-16-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
lols, i can imagine this happening! soo funny.
Old 09-16-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
get a wrap oil wrench and do it right.
Old 09-16-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
there shouldnt be that much oil leaking from the filter. Anyway, like blouisgod said, either get a oil filter wrench or use a pair of channel locks and loosen the filter. I found that channel locks work the best.
Old 09-16-2005
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
Okay i got it after i beat him over the head with the oil pan, i went out to wal-mart and got one of them oil wrenchs and with a lil effort got it off
Old 09-16-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by V-tek
Okay i got it after i beat him over the head with the oil pan, i went out to wal-mart and got one of them oil wrenchs and with a lil effort got it off

good stuff

sorry for laughing but the visual was hilarious.
Old 09-17-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
hey not sure if it helps or if you find it relevant at all but if you lube the gasket with some of your old oil it helps keep a wet seal at the base plate rather than a dry one...means it is easier to get off after 3-6 k of driving...but yeah that was funny....get him back by asking him to look at your radator cap then blasting him with the horn...hehe i get the guys at my shop like that all the time...