Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Tons of parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Randallbost is an unknown quantity at this point
Tons of parts

I was recently given tons of Honda Civic parts by a good friend. Her brother was in process of restoring and tricking up a Honda Civic when he passed away. She gave a truckload of parts to me for my son to sell and use toward his mission trips.

I can sell the parts individually or make a great offer is someone wanted it all.

She took time to make a parts list and all totaled the list says the pile is worth $7000+.

Most of the parts are brand new and still in box.

We live in Dallas area and would appreciate if anyone knew of someone interested to point us in their direction or send our way.

Thanks

Email removed

Last edited by Poopies; 08-13-2015 at 12:47 PM. Reason: add email
Old 08-13-2015
2007 Civic LX 2D

xpozdwire is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tons of parts

Can you share anymore details. Do you have a list of the parts? Or have any details about the car he was buying these parts for?
Old 08-13-2015
Registered!!

Randallbost is an unknown quantity at this point

We loaded the parts brought them to our storage, then left town for 6 weeks of mission trips. We have not found the individual parts list yet, but will soon make a brand new one if we do not find.

Best I can tell, most of the packing slips on the boxes list the parts for a "92-95 Honda Civic".

For example, I just took off a packing slip that contained:

Cold air intake breather bypass
bypass valve 2.75"
9mm Universal breather filter red
Honda Civic 92-95 Cold air intake Pipe w/o filter polish
2.75 air filter Red/Chrome

Like I said most everything is still in original box and most of those boxes are not even opened as of yet.

Not sure if that helps
Old 08-13-2015
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light

Please list all the parts you are selling, along with pictures and prices for each as per forum rules. I also removed your email for privacy reasons. Potential buyers are to PM you for contact info.
Old 08-13-2015
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

...You do realize that there are thousands of parts on any vehicle
...then there are OEM parts (from the dealer)
...as well as after market parts (parts created from non-OEM companies)
(there are also differing levels of after market parts which range in cost depending on the quality of the item and its performance level)

As well when you took into account how much the inventory was worth I hope you were not using retail pricing. No one will pay retail for a second hand item, even if it has never been opened (otherwise they would just buy it from the company, which would come with a warranty).

So as the others have mentioned in order to sell here we need pictures at the very least. Pictures with part numbers and companies would be the best way to start selling.

I would take pictures and post them in your local craigs list/ebay/local car club.

Good Luck =D