Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

fake fog lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006
Blacked Out Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rockrosa is an unknown quantity at this point
Where can i get the wiring done? Can I bring my Ebay fogs to the dealership and have them wire it up, or are they going to screw with me and say "it has to be OEM from our dealership in order for us to install them"
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
outside shop

Originally Posted by rockrosa
Where can i get the wiring done? Can I bring my Ebay fogs to the dealership and have them wire it up, or are they going to screw with me and say "it has to be OEM from our dealership in order for us to install them"

Hi,

I would suggest a reputable mechanic shop. It is very easy installation so they can't really scrw it up.

The dealer can do it too, but Ebay replica is not exactly a true replica, the wiring still has some little difference. THere is a chance they will charge you more for it.

thanks
Old 02-15-2006
Blacked Out Crew

rockrosa is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks orion for all the help.....oh and also for not tooling on me because I'm new at this.
Old 02-15-2006
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
moved
Old 02-15-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
has me thinking... maybe ill put some nitrous stickers on my car and buy a vafc2 and set it on the dash then it'll look cool.
Old 02-16-2006
Registered!!

robbyduba is an unknown quantity at this point
dude the guys at wal-mart can do it. It's like asking someone who can cook to boil water it's easy drive down to San Antonio and I'll do it for free. Besides you think we are ripping you imagine when you pull up to a race or a show and someone asks to see them turned on. I'm not trying to be mean but man up and do it it's the only way you'll learn.
Old 02-17-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
wiring was easy on mine...all i did with the provided harness is plug it in and on the driver side under the dash and behind the fender i popped out thislittle black plastic peice and put the harness through there...it plugged straight into the fuse box, and the switch needed to be modded a bit....and i suggest changing the crappy fuse they give u with something of the same amperage but a little more decent from like pepboys
Old 02-17-2006
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
jw, are you a female?

if you can hook up the actual lenses onto your lower grill, im sure you have the knowledge to wire it up. wouldnt hurt to try, you got nothing to lose anyways.
Old 02-19-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Take a couple pieces of paper and draw some fogs on there and use some scotch tape, lol this is rediculous.