Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

Underbody Neons

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ncwcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Underbody Neons

I am looking at getting some underbody neons, i know that Streetglow is a great brand, and is one of my preferences

what r some other brands???

What is the name of the brand that uses LEDS and scans/chases???

thanks
Old 02-09-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I have streetglow gold series and wouldn't get any other brand. Varad makes the LED kits, but you'll never get that glow like neon tubes give. Check my ride page for a pic.
Old 02-09-2004
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
how much did u pay for it?
how was the installation?
and isnt their a new type of streetglow out? its suppose to be better then gold series. not sure tho.
Old 02-09-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Paid $150 for the kit, and install took a whole day. One of the hardest things I've done trying to position the tubes and connect wires. Well worth it in the end. I did a DIY a while back with a few pics of the install. Maybe you can find it
Old 02-11-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
good news.. if you buy StreetGlow Gold Series from www.sounddomain.com they replace bulbs for free if you break them, trust me, i know! lol. i broke one installing, they're even paying shipping since the actual bulb broke, and not the entire thing (lexan cover didn't even scratch)
Old 02-12-2004
Registered!!

darklegacy540 is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by Cocky
good news.. if you buy StreetGlow Gold Series from www.sounddomain.com they replace bulbs for free if you break them, trust me, i know! lol. i broke one installing, they're even paying shipping since the actual bulb broke, and not the entire thing (lexan cover didn't even scratch)
Didn't you just get those things? I remember talkin you into buying the gold series not too long ago and you broke one already???? Geeeeeeeeeeeeez...
Old 02-12-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
it's weird.. we put it on, nothing was wrong, checked again and it was broken. it wasn't clamped that tight or anything. i duno what happened to it.