Questions for those with OEM body kit/Neons/Good Prices on neons! - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2002   #1  
Registered!!

SLeePeR012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Questions for those with OEM body kit/Neons/Good Prices on neons!

-OEM KIT QUESTION-
Hey guys I jus installed my streetglow underboy light kit (gold series) and the rear 30 inch one you can see if you look straight at it. This I dont like, so those with the OEM Kit... how much lower did the kit make your car look from the back? I am looking for just the back piece if anyone has one to sell I drive a satin silver coupe. I did a search about OEM sites but if u wanna give me more sites about prices that'd be great too and places you ordered from that you like. Thanks a lot

-StreetGlow Neon-
I installed it and the next day it broke. Front one broke off due to me hittin a pothole really hard. Streetglow did not email me back yet and I am pissed. Anyone else with underbody neons that show easily under the car and what did you do about it? My answer is buying a Honda OEM kit, will this help? Thanks a lot

-CHEAP StreetGlow NEONS-
Hey guys I kno Im doggin Streetglow for bad service but I can get anyone really really cheap prices on the Gold Series Neons from this guy that sells on ebay. His prices are:
30" neons are $ 34.95
54" neons are $ 39.95
Shipping is $30.00 (no insurance)

The whole kit might be cheaper...these are jus individual products; it's what I asked for because I have one thast broken.

Tell me what u guys thknk..I'll post here again soon.
Lou-

SLeePeR012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002   #2  
Registered!!

black is an unknown quantity at this point

I know a dude on eBay that sells the four foot tubes '48 inches' for like 17 bucks a piece, i got two of them shipped and all for like 50 bucks more or less, not bad right? If you guys want my hookup, Private Message me 'PM'.
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002   #3  
Registered!!

Not bad.. but obviously not a "Gold Series" due to Gold Series being 54'' instead of 48''. And it makes a difference because of the amount of volts it can handle and connections. Gold Series is far better than whatever 48 inch for 17 bucks.
Old 03-02-2002   #4  
Registered!!

black is an unknown quantity at this point

wrong buddy, its 120 volts throughout yourwhole car. no matter what brand.. and i recieved the lights, compared them to my glow undercar kit, and they are identical. Plus with my hook up i saved flow to buy the remote ontrol to start the lights.

BUT 54 inches are just longer, no difference in the circuitry, trust me. I work at Ace hardware, I get payed for suggestions.
dont be mad cause you got ripped off, lol. [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002   #5  
Registered!!

Are you kiddin me.. ur retarded! It's funny how it 'sounds' like you kno wha the hell ur talkin about. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
Different brand = Different transformers = Different Volts reguardless of size means gold series and blue-line series are not the same in volts...ur tellin me streetglow sells gold series 200 dollars more cuz 2 tubes are 6 inches [email protected]$$ it's a different circuitry cuz they use different transformers/wires.
"I got the hook ups" I love when people talk like that.
"I work at ACE hardware" Ha, thas a joke..right? [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Another thing u shoulda checked up on before u opened ur n00b mouth: Im mad cuz I paid 159.00 (with shipping) on a set of gold series when it's retail is 299 (without shipping)

Kthnx0wnt
Old 03-02-2002   #6  
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
Damn people calm down!!!!!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Hefe is offline   Reply With Quote