Legal Questions and the Law Post your questions about the law, or speeding tickets or any legal issues here.
Disclaimer: Civicforums.com and it's moderators are not lawyers or police officers and can in no way be held responsible for any advice or action

Officer in critical condition

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Narc is an unknown quantity at this point
Officer in critical condition

On Friday June 18 2004 at approximately 1:00 pm, Peel Regional Police officer Marc Oberhauser #2826 was responding to call in the city of Brampton. Officer Oberhauser was operating a fully marked police crusier when he entered into an intersection. At that same time, a truck entered the intersection and collided into the passenger side of Officer Oberhauser's cruiser.
The officer was rushed to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto where he listed in critical condition. He is currently in a coma with massive head trauma.
He is not expected to survive.

As a fellow member of the Peel Regional Police departnment, I ask you all to join me in prayer. My thoughts are with you marc.

Constable Ed ****** #2249
Peel Regional Police.
The following users liked this post:
startrek7777 (05-16-2022)
Old 06-20-2004
Boosted Auto

deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
it is trully sad when something like this happens. i hope every thing turns out ok
Old 06-20-2004
Welcome To Prime Time, BITCH!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GrayGhost is on a distinguished road
Hate to hear that happen, but I have to wonder how did this happen? Did the truck run a stop, or is it known what happened?
Old 06-22-2004
Registered!!

injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
your whole dept. is in my prayers as is the town where you live.

Injen
Old 06-22-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
I hope he recovers...
Old 06-22-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
did the truck run a light or something?
Old 06-22-2004
Registered!!

I will update as soon as I know for sure what happened, and what the officers condition is. I thank all of you who responded, and also all of you who read this and felt saddened by the horrible accident.
Old 06-25-2004
Registered!!

[B]*******up date********

Since perssure on his brain has been relieved by way of brain shunt and his temperature has returned to normal levels, Constable Oberhauser has been moved to the Neurological Intesive Care Unit of Sunnybrook Hospital. He is breathing on his own since he was disconnected from the respirator and his condition has been slightly upgraded. His pupils respond to light and his arms and legs respond appropriately to pain stimulus.

As of 9:30 pm June 24, he has not regained consciousness and will be moved in the morning to an as yet undisclosed location at Sunnybrook.

His parents and family are encouraged by his progress and are in good spirits.

Hang in there little buddy.
Eddy.
Old 06-29-2004
Diamond Member

Free2Rhyme26 is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds like he's startin to recover. it always sucks when sum1 who's simply doin his job has sumpthin horrible like this happen to him. u is in my prayers

Old 06-30-2004
Tiene tremendo...CULO!

DVnAFI is an unknown quantity at this point
Los Angeles, something like this happens everyday. The fact that LAPD are a bunch of corrupted retards and worthless tax paying idiots is just another reason on how blankly idiotic they are. They should learn from other departments. Hang in there little fellow Canadian buddy, you'll be ok.

God Bless the Canadian 5.0!
-Lisa.
Old 05-16-2022
Registered!!

startrek7777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Officer in critical condition

Originally Posted by Narc
On Friday June 18 2004 at approximately 1:00 pm, Peel Regional Police officer Marc Oberhauser #2826 was responding to call in the city of Brampton. Officer Oberhauser was operating a fully marked police crusier when he entered into an intersection. At that same time, a truck entered the intersection and collided into the passenger side of Officer Oberhauser's cruiser.
The officer was rushed to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto where he listed in critical condition. He is currently in a coma with massive head trauma.
He is not expected to survive.

As a fellow member of the Peel Regional Police departnment, I ask you all to join me in prayer. My thoughts are with you marc.

Constable Ed ****** #2249
Peel Regional Police.
You our in my thoughts and prayers get well soon Mark god bless you and god keep you amen

David James folkard from the United Kingdom

Old 05-16-2022
Super Moderator

Received 1,865 Likes on 1,311 Posts
BrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud of
Re: Officer in critical condition

This thread is nearly 18 years old....
Colin42 (05-16-2022)