Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Legal Questions and the Law (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/98-legal-questions-law)
-   -   Officer in critical condition (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/98-legal-questions-law/159836-officer-critical-condition.html)

Narc 06-19-2004 11:33 AM

Officer in critical condition

On Friday June 18 2004 at approximately 1:00 pm, Peel Regional Police officer Marc Oberhauser #2826 was responding to call in the city of Brampton. Officer Oberhauser was operating a fully marked police crusier when he entered into an intersection. At that same time, a truck entered the intersection and collided into the passenger side of Officer Oberhauser's cruiser.
The officer was rushed to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto where he listed in critical condition. He is currently in a coma with massive head trauma.
He is not expected to survive.

As a fellow member of the Peel Regional Police departnment, I ask you all to join me in prayer. My thoughts are with you marc.

Constable Ed Buceta #2249
Peel Regional Police.

deciuss 06-20-2004 11:19 AM

it is trully sad when something like this happens. i hope every thing turns out ok :(

GrayGhost 06-20-2004 12:57 PM

Hate to hear that happen, but I have to wonder how did this happen? Did the truck run a stop, or is it known what happened?

injencivic 06-22-2004 03:41 AM

your whole dept. is in my prayers as is the town where you live.

Injen

teampointless 06-22-2004 10:03 AM

I hope he recovers...

Cocky 06-22-2004 11:27 AM

did the truck run a light or something?

Narc 06-22-2004 09:04 PM

I will update as soon as I know for sure what happened, and what the officers condition is. I thank all of you who responded, and also all of you who read this and felt saddened by the horrible accident.

Narc 06-25-2004 07:32 PM

[B]*******up date********

Since perssure on his brain has been relieved by way of brain shunt and his temperature has returned to normal levels, Constable Oberhauser has been moved to the Neurological Intesive Care Unit of Sunnybrook Hospital. He is breathing on his own since he was disconnected from the respirator and his condition has been slightly upgraded. His pupils respond to light and his arms and legs respond appropriately to pain stimulus.

As of 9:30 pm June 24, he has not regained consciousness and will be moved in the morning to an as yet undisclosed location at Sunnybrook.

His parents and family are encouraged by his progress and are in good spirits.

Hang in there little buddy.
Eddy.

Free2Rhyme26 06-29-2004 08:32 PM

sounds like he's startin to recover. it always sucks when sum1 who's simply doin his job has sumpthin horrible like this happen to him. u is in my prayers

:2pimp:

DVnAFI 06-30-2004 01:52 AM

Los Angeles, something like this happens everyday. The fact that LAPD are a bunch of corrupted retards and worthless tax paying idiots is just another reason on how blankly idiotic they are. They should learn from other departments. Hang in there little fellow Canadian buddy, you'll be ok.

God Bless the Canadian 5.0!
-Lisa.

startrek7777 05-16-2022 06:23 AM

Re: Officer in critical condition

Originally Posted by Narc (Post 2088973)
On Friday June 18 2004 at approximately 1:00 pm, Peel Regional Police officer Marc Oberhauser #2826 was responding to call in the city of Brampton. Officer Oberhauser was operating a fully marked police crusier when he entered into an intersection. At that same time, a truck entered the intersection and collided into the passenger side of Officer Oberhauser's cruiser.
The officer was rushed to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto where he listed in critical condition. He is currently in a coma with massive head trauma.
He is not expected to survive.

As a fellow member of the Peel Regional Police departnment, I ask you all to join me in prayer. My thoughts are with you marc.

Constable Ed Buceta #2249
Peel Regional Police.

You our in my thoughts and prayers get well soon Mark god bless you and god keep you amen

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.civ...f9bb2720e0.jpg

David James folkard from the United Kingdom

BrotatoChip 05-16-2022 06:52 AM

Re: Officer in critical condition

This thread is nearly 18 years old....