Just another rant

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Just another rant

Sup Ottawa people. I just wanted to make a thread about the Friday night "meets" that we USED to have.

Whats going on people? The Windtunnel used to be a regular WEEKLY meeting place for us, and now, very few people show up anymore. I was the only person that showed up last Friday. Waited there until 8:30. If you guys just aren't interested anymore then post up and say so. I realize that we all have our own lives, but most people are finished work at 8. If you people just don't care to meet up anymore then post up also this way we can stop calling and bothering you. Latley I've noticed that this forum is starting to suck. People who used to come on here, don't ever post anymore, people who always used to come out to the wind tunnel, don't ever come out anymore, and don't return phone calls. Frankly, I'm getting bored coming on this web site.

I thought that being all friends here, we could make it at least a weekly thing to meet up, go for dinner, shoot the ****. Like the old days. But again, if you people have lost interest, thats fine. But at least let us know. Lately I've been on OHC.com This site is full of people who do the things that the people on here "used to do" which is why I spend more time on that site than this one. I'm not talking about anyone in particular, and I'm not trying to start ****, but I don't want to be the only person showing up anymore.

Again I realize we all have our own lives, and we make other plans, but it seems that people are getting bored with coming out and just make other plans. If thats the case, then so be it. But again, let us know. I just thought that everyone enjoyed Fridays, due to the fact that we all got together. It also seems that our "gang" gets smaller and smaller every season. That sucks man.

Anyways I'm done the rant, I thank you to whoever read this whole thing through, and I hope the replies to this are mature, and not dis-tasteful.
Old 08-27-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
heyyyy figured i'd poke my head in here and let ya know same thing is happening in Niagara. We used to meet up every Sunday last season for cruise night...this year the gang hasn't ONCE gotten together to do so. it sucks. i dunno whats going on down here, whether everyone is just busy, or no longer interested. who knows. so i know how you're feeling...
Old 08-28-2006

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
Eric

this is my excuse

I didnt loose interest, i love hanging out with you guys, friday night are wicked. but here is my problem, Since june my parents are in town, and since MAY i got a government job, so in the weekdays i have no time but for work, saturday and sunday i use to spend with the familly that i get to see only 2 months a year, So that leaves Friday night. its the only tim ei get to hang out with friends, so its either you guys, or my other friends, and since most people dont come out, i choose to see my other friends.

once september hits, and my parents are gone, i will have more time, and i will come out more often.

i miss you fools
Old 08-28-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
I dont really have an excuse or anything. Just seemed like alot of people stopped coming out, and I think other people just did the same. Ive slowed down alot as far as my interest in car tuning goes, and maybe thats the reason why I havent been around much. Going to M+M also got really boring for me, and driving in a pack seemed to increase everyone's speed on the road. haha

These are a couple reasons why I would think people stopped coming out.

Last edited by Big Baller L; 08-28-2006 at 10:59 AM.
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

fluk3d is on a distinguished road
Well, I have been busy with work recently. I usually get back to ottawa on friday nights around midnight which sucks because I hit up M&M around that time and no body is there. I'll be coming out for the next couple of weeks on friday nights to the tunnel. Hope to see some faces show up.

Last edited by fluk3d; 08-28-2006 at 11:23 AM.
Old 08-28-2006
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
well Cats Pregnant so i guess ill have to go out soon hey lollll

Damn I just spilled the beans
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by _Viper_
well Cats Pregnant so i guess ill have to go out soon hey lollll

Damn I just spilled the beans

Hey congratulations man.

I dont go out to the tunnel since Im busy driving people around, but at least I goto M&M.
Old 08-28-2006

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
I dont really have an excuse or anything. Just seemed like alot of people stopped coming out, and I think other people just did the same. Ive slowed down alot as far as my interest in car tuning goes, and maybe thats the reason why I havent been around much. Going to M+M also got really boring for me, and driving in a pack seemed to increase everyone's speed on the road. haha

These are a couple reasons why I would think people stopped coming out.
took the words right out of my mouth.

I would just like to add, everytime we meet up we end up talking about cars, cars and more cars...I'm cool with it and all but honestly, after 30 minutes of "yo! he has a (insert egine code here) with a (insert cool aftermarket engine part here)" ...it gets fuckin' boring. Plus M&M is a sausage fest and half the people that show up there have their heads up their ***'. Insted of going to homo M&M's why don't we all go to a pub on a friday.
Old 08-29-2006

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
You can tell that this really bothers you. I am on the site everyday. I just don't log in so I don't post. I check every friday and no one posts that they are going so we don't go. But really we have been doing this for a few years now and going out EVERY Friday has gotten a little old. We do the same thing and it gets boring. The only good part is meeting up with you guys and talking, which is what I miss. You guys complain about talking about cars but remember we all meet on a car site and got together cause we had the same interest which is cars. I am not up for going to a club or pub but maybe making an outing like we used to back in the old days. Taking a trek down the Hershy highway going go-cating, drive in, just doing something fun. Last time I was at M & M I saw a guy hit a car and drive off and a guy claiming his 7thgen has over 200hp from his cold air intake. Honestly the reason we never come out is after work we have to go right home and let the dog out then come back to Ottawa to meet up. We really don't want to do this if no one is going out. Don't take it personality we never go out anymore. Fridays nights we stay home and wind down from a very busy week. If people post up that they are comming then we will come. We just can't waste the 2 hours it will take us to go home and back if no one shows.
Old 08-29-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Im not so much bored of talking about cars, but Im just bored of M+M. Also I really dont like driving fast. Specially now that they are cracking down on speeding and such.

I want another video games night so I can whoop on some nuggets...lol
Old 08-30-2006
Registered!!

WhiteHalf is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah ... I kinda easy on whatever goes on. I make it out when I'm in the city, but it is true - we should stagger what we do to change it up.

I have no problems going out to pubs, bars, video game nights etc ... I like hanging with you guys cause you're all different, fun and nice people - plus shakes up the old crew that I normally just chill with.

I mean I think one of the best times, besides Darknights, was the Dj Jazzy Jeff show ... I had a blast that night - and it had nothing to do with cars.
Old 08-31-2006

Well whatever we do lets start doing it together again.
Old 09-03-2006
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
i am definatly down for some video game nights... i always remember the halo 2 lan party at freddy's... that was nuts!!!
Old 09-04-2006

Yeah it was especially with Landin saying he "never played the game before" and was sharp shooter of the night!

I'm up for a halo 2 lan party! That would be sweet!
Old 09-04-2006
I Love Lamp

LOL... sharpshooter isn't even the world man, it was jtf-2 style yo... ... is there any other game that we can lan up like that and have 16 ppl playing at the same time???
Old 09-04-2006
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
yes, that video game night was awesome, I'm more than willing to smoke you all at halo 2 any time :P I want a rematch against landin
Old 09-04-2006
I Love Lamp

lol, remember that tiny *** level we played with all the 16 ppl and we had those energy swords?!?! we spawned in that got anally raaaaap3d... LOL
Old 09-05-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Originally Posted by SuperFishy
yes, that video game night was awesome, I'm more than willing to smoke you all at halo 2 any time :P I want a rematch against landin
hahaha

Aight sound good to me. Just tell me when and where.