North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Massachusettes can KISS MY ASS (Twice)!!!! (Now with Pics)

Old 02-24-2003
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
Massachusettes can KISS MY *** (Twice)!!!!

[rant]This morning on my way to work, BAM pothole on 495S = 2 bent rims.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Both my driver side rims, bent. The front isworse than the back;however, still ****ed up! MA only reimburses for "personal" injury not property.
I might possibly have a State Trooper on the way to see me, since I cussed out whomever I spoke to.
DDogg is EXTREMELY pissed right now![/rant]

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-24-2003
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Whoa! Yeah, I've seen some nasty pot holes on 495S and 495N up near the MA/NH border. They're in the middle lane. I usually just get in the left lane to avoid them. Although I've got those larger profile tires, so maybe I'm protected? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] S**t dude, that sucks. How badly bent are they? Any pics? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-24-2003

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
I don't have a digi-cam or I would takje pics.. It's so bad I can't even drive it. So my pops is takin me home to get a stock and then I'll have to drive on that to get it home.
Thank god I had em all insured...
Old 02-24-2003
Registered!!

TwilightX is an unknown quantity at this point
Man, that stinks D-dawg...yeah, the roads are pretty bad...Long Island over the weekend was horrid. I was so worried of getting hydrolock because there were so many huge puddles everywhere...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-24-2003
Reppin' "Custom Concepts"

noname is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: TwilightX
I was so worried of getting hydrolock because there were so many huge puddles everywhere...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG][hr]

Same here man my whole street was flooded
and potholes here in lawrence are pretty big too
sucks, maybe lowering my car isn't a good idea afterall

Old 02-24-2003
Registered!!

RSX XTC is an unknown quantity at this point
DDAWG are you telling me that you have your nice rims on during the winter. and not your stocks on, your should be ashamed of your self... although you did goto FL and that might be why you had them on, o well sorry to hear that Bro , i know how it feels i rocked one of my rims on a 12 foot curb in salisbury beach last summer..
Old 02-24-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Krepoort is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, that sucks man. Well, if insurance is gonna cover then, you now have a reason to get those other wheels you wanted. :shrug;
Old 02-24-2003
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
maaaaaaan, that sux about the rims...i hate potholes too, driveways also. everytime i hit one i cringe and like examine my rims for a half an hour to make sure theyre ok...

[hr]Originally posted by: TwilightX
Man, that stinks D-dawg...yeah, the roads are pretty bad...Long Island over the weekend was horrid. I was so worried of getting hydrolock because there were so many huge puddles everywhere...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG][hr]
thanks for letting me know youre in the area...bitch. lol
did you have a "good time"??? lol [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

i personally like puddles, kinda gets the car cleaned off of the salt and all that crap. lol...and hydrolock is always fun too....initial D style!! wooooooooooooooot! lol
Old 02-24-2003

[hr]Originally posted by: IncaCivic2001
DDAWG are you telling me that you have your nice rims on during the winter. and not your stocks on, your should be ashamed of your self... although you did goto FL and that might be why you had them on, o well sorry to hear that Bro , i know how it feels i rocked one of my rims on a 12 foot curb in salisbury beach last summer..[hr]
Yeah, I had them on for FL, and since I'm headed back there shortly.. I was just gonna leave them on.. Now that 2 of them are bent (to the point I could NOT drive it), I'm hoping instead of repair..I'm shooting for replacements.
Old 02-25-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: PbFoot

thanks for letting me know youre in the area...bitch. lol
did you have a "good time"??? lol [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

i personally like puddles, kinda gets the car cleaned off of the salt and all that crap. lol...and hydrolock is always fun too....initial D style!! wooooooooooooooot! lol[hr]
Oh don't be a bish, bish! lol It was my mother's birthday so I was doing family things...

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-06-2003

Finally got my digi-cam..What you are about to see may shock you.. May even **** you off..
The following has been rated "R" by the mutherfugger who loves these things.

Pics of my old, "bent" rims..

Lop-sided[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

Ummm, yeah that's bent.

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]

Old 03-07-2003
Registered!!

HOLY s**t dude! That's some serious bent action!
Old 03-07-2003

HOLY SHYT!!!!!!!!!

I though it was just a scratch!!!!
Old 03-07-2003
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
That's some seriously fuct-up repugnant s**t right there......
Old 03-07-2003
Premium Member

Krepoort is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn..looks like someone took a bat to it. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-nono.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-07-2003
ak
Retired Mod

ak can only hope to improve
Roads must suck hard over there...
Old 03-07-2003
DIY King

[hr]Originally posted by: Krepoort
Damn..looks like someone took a bat to it. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-nono.gif[/IMG][hr]
Nah, a bat wouldn't do that. The bat would either bend or break. LOL

Mine aren't that bad. That's why I still drive on mine. Still though. Now two of my wheels are curbed a three of them are dented. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-nono.gif[/IMG]
I've partially hammered out one of the dents though. I'll do the rest come spring time. It takes a two pound sledge, a hardened piece of aluminum, and some leather to prevent scratching the aluminum. Then just pound pound pound pound and pound away at it. It took me maybe 100 good hits to get it half-way decent. Going from maybe a 1/4" out of round (smaller diamter) to maybe 1/16" out of round. My biggest dent is about 3/8" out of round. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-nono.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-09-2003

I told you guys it was bad.. Luckily on Thursday, my insurance came thru and I got new ones.. bastards wouldn't give me new tires though. I made it all the way to Savanah, GA and BAM! My tire blew out. Back-left one.. Now that rim looks curbed. I got a pic of that too...(Post later).

Monday I'm calling my insurance co to give them some wickud words yo[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-09-2003

as promised:

Side note: I love my new camera..
Old 03-09-2003
DIY King

Damn. If it ain't one thing it's another. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-nono.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-09-2003

Yeah, tell me about it.. And today (as I washed my car in shorts...breaking a sweat mind you), when I went to clean my wheels, I noticed the front left tire has a bubble in it..
Now how in the blue hell can the claims adjuster miss that?[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG] Now I have to get new tires, and they better be reimbursing me.. Bisshes!
Old 03-10-2003
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
ok...what kind of tires are/were these?? cause i dont think i ever want to get them....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-nono.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-nono.gif[/IMG]

youre having a very bad few weeks w/ wheels......
Old 03-10-2003

That pothole ruined my life.. The tires were Toyo Proxes FZ4's.. I'll be getting a new (different) set of tires very shortly.. I'm thinking Falken Azeni's.
Old 03-11-2003

damn looks like someone sliced your tires up......
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

RSX XTC is an unknown quantity at this point
D-Dawg im sorry i didnt think it was that bad..

all i can say is DAMMMMMMMMM
Old 03-17-2003
Registered!!

bluestreak is an unknown quantity at this point
that sux, how do you guys drive around here w/ lowered cars? I've got stock wheels on, but the damn OEM side skirt on pass side is cracked in the front from a f'n pothole
Old 03-18-2003
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

Mystic3030 has a spectacular aura aboutMystic3030 has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by bluestreak
that sux, how do you guys drive around here w/ lowered cars? I've got stock wheels on, but the damn OEM side skirt on pass side is cracked in the front from a f'n pothole
We dont have lowered cars heh, actually, you just gotta be carefull. Me and havok and an intresting episode with potholes on Sunday....hehe. I'll be lowering an inch at some point....and no lower than that...even 1" is almost a bad idea in new england.
Old 03-18-2003
Registered!!

bluestreak is an unknown quantity at this point
I know, i'm debating neuspeed sport 1.75" but it may not be a good idea, 17" will be going on soon but i really like the drop look
Old 03-18-2003
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
holy crap. im in albany ny and its getting really nice out but there are still so many potholes. im gonna wait a few more weeks till the majority of them get filled.
Old 03-18-2003
DIY King

I'm going to get full coilovers eventually, but not for lowering. For a little evening out all around and for the better shocks. I don't want to slam it since I'll be traveling on roads. Yeah, just roads. The truth is that roads have potholes, bumps, ditches, rough patches, recessed manhole covers. The works. If you only want to be able to have a nice ride on the track, then slam it. Otherwise leave it close to stock.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Massachusettes can KISS MY ASS (Twice)!!!! (Now with Pics)