hey ottawa how goes its???

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
hey ottawa how goes its???

moving to cornwall shrotly looking for some gatherings ill be in cornwall from February 21-may 25 doing school stuff. any large 7thgen groups in ottawa? meet ups let me know. also heres a good placet o order an abs lip kit from and have it painted/installed?

peace

Shawn
Old 01-27-2006
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
I can give you a number of a guy who has done work on my car. I'll pm you the details.
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

thanks!! ill keep that in mind. not sure what i want to do yet. but want to find a nice kit or lip kit for my car and lower it. but im coming to ontario OMG

whats insurance like on a civic in ontario.. smog laws? are CAI ok to have? ahhh :|
Old 01-27-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Insurance to my knowledge is - bend over and hope they lube it up slightly. But perhaps others that are actually from Ontario/Ottawa can tell you.
Though to let you know, the Ottawa group is a great group of friends and I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting them and vice versa
Old 01-28-2006

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by paradoxblue
thanks!! ill keep that in mind. not sure what i want to do yet. but want to find a nice kit or lip kit for my car and lower it. but im coming to ontario OMG

whats insurance like on a civic in ontario.. smog laws? are CAI ok to have? ahhh :|
As far as the paint thing goes I think Erics contact is your best bet. For insurance...whats your record like? For full coverage on the civic we pay about $100 for full coverage. It really all depends on your record. For get togethers in the winter we get together almost every Friday for dinner. Your here till May so thats around the time we meet up at the wind tunnel and have dinner and then go to a local hang out where alot of the "done up" cars go. Let us know when you wanna come out and we can give you directions.
Old 01-28-2006
Registered!!

Talking

after i settled ill head out. i know no one in ontario :|

my record.. err :| its sgi insurance so i wonder how that will cross over. and the thing im sure will have to be safetied

my car isnt done up. on winter tires and poor lol. stock stereo etc. im jsut a fan of the civic. not rich enough to do nothin to it. especially in sask. where everythings 3 times as much as it is in ontario. my rear bumper is broken need to replace it.

know how much a new bumper and paint and isntall is there? even after market. cost me 50 bucks here but my insurance would take the hit.

illg ive you all a shout first friday i have free. dinner would be nice after the stress full cross canada trip. going through the states :| ahhhhh :O