Hey, I'm Mark, Im new, Im from ottawa

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-Mark- is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I'm Mark, Im new, Im from ottawa

Hey everyone...hows it going, Im Mark, From Barrhaven (in ottawa ) and im new here. I've got a Honda Civic 2002 DX Sedan (silver colour). No work done as of now :| Hopefully that will change soon.

So, yea, I'll be getting to know you guys soon, and If you could introduce yourselves that would be awesome, otherwise I'll just figure it out myself lol..

1 quick question though...where's a good place to get tinted windows? I was thinking something like 35% tint, or a tint that fades from silver to black...

anything would be helpful

thanks a lot
Old 11-25-2004
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Hi welcome to the site im Marc also but im a french version of it lolllll.. I have an 05 Sedan Silver and when i tint it its gonna be the usual darker windows in back and lighter tint in front.. None of that silver stuff cuz it attracts cops alot and I know a few people who had to take it off....

Anyways welcome aboard
Old 11-25-2004

skiboard is on a distinguished road
Yes!! another sedan!! Welcome to the site !!
Im John and drives 03 Sedan black
hope to see you soon on our weekely meets
Old 11-25-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Welcome Mark, good place to get tint done would be Pearl in Kanata. And that silver to black tint turns purple after a while. ... not cool

I'll let Player tell you what we do every week, seeing as how he always tells you again anyways after someone else has
Old 11-25-2004
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Welcome! I'm Mykhaylo or "Myke"

IMO silver + black tint doesn't look good.. just go with black. As for the place to do it, Pierre (sn: sparky009), has a contact that does window tinting, sort of like an independent contractor. I'm not too sure though, gotta wait till he sees this.
Old 11-25-2004
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
Hey Mark!
I'm Freddy (duh! he he) and i have a 02 Silver Si.
welcome to the site, this is a good bunch of people, you'll like it here!
Old 11-25-2004
Registered!!

WhiteHalf is an unknown quantity at this point
Sup bro ... welcome to the site. If you have any questions this is the place to ask, and the info from the people here is nothing but the best.

As it being winter now, most of us have our winters on and dont really meet to hang with the cars, but we get together fridays to grab a bite to eat and chill afterwards. There is a crowd of about 10 that always make it out. I'll let others get into more detail about what we do.

Nice to see another person with interest find this site ... ttyl
Old 11-25-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
hi Mark. I'm Mike.....I'm also one of the 2 admins on this site. I'll have my civic for about another oh.....ummm...5 days..lol. If you want wheels..I got some for sale..haha.

anyway - welcome to the boards. THere are 2 other silver sedans here....lol
Old 11-25-2004
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome man... i'm in kars!!! but i have a 6thgencivic... lol... barrhaven is like a 6 min drive from me
Old 11-25-2004
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
o and btw.... i'm charles...
Old 11-25-2004
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
Sup Mark Im Pierre Im the loud one of the group well the most outspoken welcome
Old 11-25-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
hello Mark! I'm Andrew and I drive a gold 2001 Si...I'm Pierre's second half (crazy but not too crazy)...as for tinting I suggest Pearl In Kanata (just like Erik said) they are really good...as for tint I would suggest getting quantum silver...looks sick! I've got quantum gold and i love it (check my gallary if you wanna see what it looks like)
Old 11-25-2004
Registered!!

nickm748 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wats up, welcome to the site. Im nick and I drive a 04 ex cp. I dont know ne place u can get a tint where you live haha
Old 11-25-2004

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
hello i am abe, i am the annoying one of the group, i drive an 02 silver sedan, a bit riced out, but i like it that way.

So we have a nice group going on here in ottawa, through out the summer, we meet every friday at the windtunnel by the airport, we chill there for a while, then get something to eat, usually at locals on bank. then we head out to M&M (merival and meadowloand) where all the other car freaks meet.

considering it is too cold now, we usually just go out to locals aroung 8 on fridays. we also do many thing, like install meets, where we meet up to help someone install something. or xbox Halo tournement meets, where we play 16 player halo on 4 tvs.

We are also part of a bigger team that we made this summer, team GenSeven. it has members from london, hamilton, niagra, TO, barrie, Ottawa, montreal...... there is about 50 of us. and we sometimes have big meats in TO. check the site. www.genseven.com

as for tint. silver to black, is a bit to cheasy. most people dont like it, but hay its your car, so do whatever u like on it. 35% isnt very dark. i have 20% and i think that is dark enough without it being redicoulsly dark. u can get quantum tint, it is black, but in the sunlight it reflects silver, almost like a mirror, that is the nicest looking kind. pearl in kanata is a good place. also goldwing does a good job, but ask pierre he might hook u up with a friend of his.

so what do u have planned for your car, after winter that is.
Old 11-25-2004
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
heyhey Mark! Welcome to 7thgen, and hopefully GenSeven.
im one of the Niagara kids but thought i'd pop in and say yo cause im a friendly kinda gal.
Old 11-26-2004
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
Yes Andrew and I got drunk on his birthday proved to everybody we are crazy a$$ed ****'s but in a good way I think Jeremy(Andrews friend I think that is his name ) is still pulling thorns out of his hand fron the run in with the hedges
Old 11-26-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
yo d00der, i'm Jim

used to drive a black 2002 sedan (pimped to the max), then drove a black 2003 SiR, and now drive a weird greenish/blueish/not sure colour subaru. don't get me started on subaru's

oh, and i'm the local sarcastic bastard who makes out with peoples moms. just ask abe.
Old 11-26-2004
Registered!!

-Mark- is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, thanks a lot for all of your introduction guys. I'm interested in this silver reflecting tint...I'll look into it for sure. Plans for my car...well its kind of difficult, cuz its actually my parents car...but we have 3 cars...so I pay insurance, I drive it, and yea... So as of now im trying to convince them that tint is going to make my driving safer, since I will not get the reflection from the snow as bad.
Old 11-26-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
whaddup mark Im Landin, and im the tall brown rapper of the group! haha.
Come on out sometime as im sure we would love to meet you.
As for tint id say either quantum or just black. If you want to see what quantum looks like on a silver sedan then check my gallerry
as for the tint tell them it helps the dash and seats from fading from the suns uv rays, and it keeps it cooler in the summer!
Old 11-26-2004

^ yeah, and tell them you don't want anyone to see you and the ladies getting it on in the back seat! he he
Old 11-27-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
^HAHAHAHA Freddy aka "the ladies man"
Old 11-27-2004

ladies man i wish... i think i'm in what you call a "dry spell"...