Windshield replacement

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
haha...d00d.. I just figured out who you are..sorry..lol

Your car is blue now correct. I recognized the cars from the Pit Stop.
Old 09-10-2004
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
hehehe, no no.. I hang out with those cats, but I doubt you've seen or met me before. That's Brian Dang's car I'm getting.. It's still the same colour, only paint is chipped everywhere.
Old 09-10-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
ahhh ok...cool.

I just saw your sig and tried to put two and two together. Vrated is the team correct?
Old 09-10-2004
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
that looks good man, love the colour!
Old 09-10-2004

alienmeatsack has a spectacular aura aboutalienmeatsack has a spectacular aura about
Had mine cracked thanks to freezing/thawing - got a place local to do it for $350 USD and they came out and did it in the parking lot. Sucked because I had to have it done right before an open track event at my local track so i could participate. Ironically I have not been back since due to my tires sucking (little tread and lots of patches)
Old 09-10-2004

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Pharoh
ahhh ok...cool.

I just saw your sig and tried to put two and two together. Vrated is the team correct?
yeah V-Rated is the team.. or whats left of it lol I was always part of it, but never went to any cruises/meetings cuz didn't have a car at the time. Hopefully everything will work out well with this one..

Oh and as for the sig, I made the website (all the braggin aside... hehe)
Old 09-10-2004

Originally Posted by FreddySi
that looks good man, love the colour!
yes I like the colour too.. it's gonna have to be repainted, but I will go with either the same one or a similar.. I was thinking of a lighter shade maybe. But we'll see, all in due time...