winter parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skiboard is on a distinguished road
yeah, I am dyin to see the nextyears rims too

otherwise, I am gettin some cheap rims off ebay.
these are cheap ADR rims off ebay, pick one for my black civic.

others
Old 12-09-2003
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
NUMBER 2!!!!
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn i cant wait to see all those rides next summer shiet , i dont know wat to do to mine anymore hahhahaha was thinkin of lowering it more but dont know if thats a good idea tho :s
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE]Originally posted by skiboard
[B]yeah, I am dyin to see the nextyears rims too

otherwise, I am gettin some cheap rims off ebay.
these are cheap ADR rims off ebay, pick one for my black civic.

i would say those but not in white tho maybe gunmetal or hyperblack

Old 12-09-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
NUMBER 2!!!! AHHH WOULD BE SOOO STEALTH!!!! GET THEM!!! NOW!!!
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

Array is an unknown quantity at this point
No doubt....#2 sweetness.

That Rim looks damn good.
Old 12-09-2003
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Baller calm yourself dude, you'll hose yourself :P

#2 man, those will look clean on your ride!
Old 12-09-2003

yeah.. I like the style and price. anyways, does someone have em rollin in ottawa area?
Old 12-09-2003

some other gunmetal&black rims

a.

b.

c.

d.

e.

and~~ a bling bling chrome rim
Old 12-09-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^^a and d are pretty sick!! Honestly any black/dark looking wheels will be slick on ur ride....I just wired an LED into my vent...man it looks kool....time to get more leds!!!
Old 12-09-2003

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
Chromes all the way, i want some bling bling
Old 12-09-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^NOOOO bling bling
Old 12-09-2003

lol. yeah. I dont see too much chrome matchin with civic. looks good on accord or lexus but but I dont think it does to civic
leds... sweet, what colour is it? I was tryin to put strobes in the vent but I am gonna leave it untill I get full neon set nextyear.
Old 12-09-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

its blue...matching the ones in my dash and the ones under the seats...soon my guage cluster will all be blue...just a matter of time my friend...and leds...but im addicted to soddering...soo fun!!
Old 12-09-2003

maybe I should get you to do mine as well
Old 12-09-2003

do it for him or...

weeeeetchooooooo
Old 12-09-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

hahaha provide me with some leds and ill do it noo problem!! Rob and I are led masters!! haha honestly tho...i think this weekend i will prolly be doing some mroe...so if people want some help lemme know!!
Old 12-09-2003

how much are leds?
Old 12-09-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

umm around 4 bucks each...then u need resistors....pretty expensive but really really fun to do...passes the winter time by nicely!!! hahaha my cars gonna be led'ed out by the spring!!! too addictive!
Old 12-09-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
It seems like ages since I thought about doing that....That's gonna have to wait til after christmas when I can get my car into my dad's garage.
Old 12-09-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^ i just bring all necessary parts into my room!!! lotsa fun to do!!
Old 12-09-2003

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Skiboard, I agree with the group and go with #2. They look clean as can be! I like #1 too but I don't think they would match your car
Old 12-11-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Talking Wheels For DNA

heres what ive found!!!

Old 12-11-2003

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Damn Baller! we have the same taste in rims!...the 6th,7th and 8th are HOT!
Old 12-11-2003

is it really worth buying rims on ebay though?(I herd shipping is horrible and much more expensive then the rims)
Old 12-12-2003
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/champion...inc/index.html

buying from ebay is alright, so long as you know the seller is responsible, and not going to rip you off.

checkout the link above...it's where I got my enkei rims. The guy who sold them to me was fast with his email replies, and they don't inflate shipping charges: they charge you what the shipping company charges them.

For tires, checkout http://www.tiretrends.com/index.php3
they're in canada, and they have the cheapest prices I could find so far (in canada).
Old 12-12-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Freddy bought his wheels off E-Bay and I don't think he had any issues at all. He might be able to give you the vendor info.
Old 12-12-2003

geeze, soo many choices!! 1,4-6 and 8 are all sweet, I don't know if I want gunmetal, or aluminum though.
Old 12-12-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yah ebay should be alright as long as u are positive of the seller....i got mine from a shop and prices werent too bad...id say check out the shops around too before buying anything. Maad choices out there....you just gotta find the right ones for you!!
get them sooon tho!!!! ahhh!!!
Old 12-13-2003
Bobaganoosh!

I'm betting that Deals 4 Wheels guy will have some good sales on over the winter.

Quick Reply: winter parts