winter parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Array is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't know about the black on the rear. I'd have to see another pic.

You see those Rims!?!?!? Tenzo R Passion 5's!!!!!!!!

Ok Baller - We need JOBS!!!!

Let's get some work, cash and then hoard some parts!!!
Old 12-04-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^^hahah we do need jobs!!! badly!!!
as for the back black yah thats the only thing im contemplating, but i could always paint it, but it would also match all the black mirris and moulding on my car....it might not look to bad....but the front and sides are decided....im juss trying to pick the back!
Old 12-06-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future

^gearbox's rear lip
Old 12-06-2003
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I need to edumacate my parents on how to buy parts for cars dammit. They're always telling me that they would get me something for the car if they knew where to look and what to get...
Old 12-06-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

ask for money!!! cuz if they get u soemthing u dont want that would suck ***!!!
what do you think of the lip above?? Its down to aero or that one!
Old 12-06-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Big Baller L
ask for money!!! cuz if they get u soemthing u dont want that would suck ***!!!
what do you think of the lip above?? Its down to aero or that one!

Looks real good! Either one will look nice on your ride IMO.
Old 12-06-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

ahhh....i want something clean but not stock looking...i dunno what to do!!! aero come factory painted!!!MMMM
Old 12-06-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

finally found a pic of the rear aero lip...what does everyone think?
Old 12-07-2003
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
paint it
Old 12-07-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^i think imma go with the other one...i like it much bettah...agreed?
Old 12-07-2003

Old 12-07-2003

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
agreedI think both are nice but in the long run I think the one that gearbox has is better lookin'
Old 12-07-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yah mee to....its cleaner, and i think eventually ill paint my handles and moulding etc...so the black will be way outta place!! YAY!!
Old 12-07-2003

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
did you ever consider taking off the molding? I've seen it done befor and it looks pretty clean (since thats what your lookin for)
Old 12-07-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^yah i tried that but there are holes in the door that i would have to get filled and painted...im not sure how much it would cost but thats another option....but i dunno how expensive it is.
Old 12-07-2003

skiboard is on a distinguished road
good thing I got black car lol those things dont get caught in sight. hmm areo looks clean euro style
Old 12-07-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^yah i think u should get the aero one!
Old 12-07-2003

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
i personally love this one

Old 12-07-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^hmmm thats not bad, but im going for the stealth clean look...like almost oem but not totally!!! hahaha and that guy really needs some different wheels tho!!
Old 12-07-2003

^^ thats the kit that im getting. The good ol' Xenon
and I agree with Baller..the car is screaming for new wheels!
Old 12-08-2003
Registered!!

1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
so itll be on next summer???
Old 12-08-2003
Registered!!

vvii is an unknown quantity at this point
get a new seat belt
Old 12-08-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

1983:If ur talking about me i should have my act together by then...hopefully si2nv will have his too...gonna have some slick rides!!
Old 12-08-2003

should have rims rims rims!! WOOOOOO!!!!!
Old 12-08-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^YESSS!!! whats ones do u want to get?
Old 12-08-2003
Bobaganoosh!

I might replace my wheels and see if I can sell 'em this winter. I want Volk's I think. I gotta check the chart for the weight though.
Old 12-08-2003

Lol I have no clue! I need some help with this one.

and it's not 100% as of yet, but when I look at the tires I have now (stock) they are pretty bald. and to get new tires, it would cost me roughly 500 + I'd rather get rims and rubber for 1800

I just need the cash. so I'm gonna start saving whatever I can
Old 12-08-2003

I already have the money for the rims. Im just gonna wait till the new year and see what's out, as for right now Im diggin' the Roja formula 5, racing heart C5 (replica)and the Konig Maxxim. The Body kit hopefully will be on by summer time (just as baller said)
Old 12-09-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

mike:you're gettin volks too!! DAYUM!!
si2nv:those are some nice choices....im so excited for spring now!!! YES!!!
dna:get cheapy wheels like me!!
Old 12-09-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	vr-gtp.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	15602  

Quick Reply: winter parts