FS: 2003 Civic EX needs work

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006
Post Whore General

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the rough
FS: 2003 Civic EX needs work

I'm posting this for a Friend.

2003 Honda Civic Ex
2 door coupe
5-speed
43K miles
D17A2 motor 1.7L Vtec
Silver in color

The car was hydrolocked in spring of 2005 and has been sitting since. It was running last fall and parked. It will run, but will need a new battery first. The motor has some bent valves. Rest of motor should be good.

Heres a list of parts I know the car needs.

Alternator
Clutch
Windshield(cracked)
Maybe starter
Maybe a new front bumper(it has a crack in it)

It has power windows and locks, but the wiring for the doors needs to be redone. The car had lambo doors on it at one time, but when they were removed the wiring was not finished.

It shouldn't cost more than $1000 to fix the car if you do all the work. My friend wants the car gone and doesn't really want to deal with fixing it. If the car is not sold soon as is, it will be fix and relisted at a higher price of course.

This car would be perfect for a K-series swap, or a build D-series turbo setup.

My friend is the second owner on the car, I was the first.

According to KBB.com the car is worth $13,500 privately sold in good working condition. Asking price on the car the way it is, $8000 OBO. Car is located in Cincinnati Ohio.

Heres pics of the car.

Mods on the car are:

Injen CAI
Apexi WS2
TYC Projectors
Eyelids
Grill

The interior is in peice right now. I plan to put it back together this weekend. The car use to have EP3 seats in it. Thats why there are no front seats in the car. The exterior is in great shape. There is one small dent on the driverside behind the door. Its an easy fix. The front bumper is in better shape than I thought. It is crack on the passenger side corner. The car has been sitting for almost a 1 1/2 years now.

I'll get more pics of the interior when I finish putting it back together over the next few days.

Oh and this is my old civic. Sad to see it like this.

Here some pics of it in his glory days.

God this car was sex on wheels. I don't care what anyone says.

A moment of silence please.

Last edited by Jodster; 08-11-2006 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-11-2006
Boost yo

abmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to behold
chris' car was 1337. wish i got to see it after he got the rims and lambos, but we never got a chance to have a meet then. im still roffling @ all the good 7thgen meets we used to have back in the day
Old 08-12-2006
Post Whore General

Jodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the rough
yeah I know. It was great. What the hell every happened? Everyone kinda went there own ways. sucks.