prolly getting rid of my 7th gen

Old 08-27-2006
If Your Reading This Your Dee Dee Dee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bad_Civc is an unknown quantity at this point
prolly getting rid of my 7th gen

well .. seeings how here soon i should be married and adopting the fiancee's child as my own im looking into a new car because a 2dr civic doesnt work for child seats ( and i know from experience.. god is it a bitch..

so i was looking and there only one real choice in my mind but its just my upbringing around the GM vehicle line and everything else and a used with 35-50k mileage CTS isnt that badly priced ...

so i was thinking of trading in the civic on a CTS ... plus the oklahoma roads are a bitch for me to drive my civic on anyways.. theres some main roads that are so screwed up i have to switch lanes , slow down or find alternate routes around some of the pot holes here... the city roads suck but the highways are perfect for a lowered car...

ive looked around and ive found a 2004 cts with 47k miles , onstar , leather , heated exterior mirrors and seats.. its like 10 options shy of fully loaded but its still a really nice car .

so whats everyones opinions.. if i trade the civic in they are offering me 5700 bucks for it ( and its still all sorts of ****ed up )so if i were to trade the civic in id take a less than 1000 negative equity over to the CTS which isnt to bad .. payments are in the 275 range and insurance is rather cheap ( compared to the civic )

CTS - 250
Civic - 310

the insurance is cheaper but the payment is higherso all in all its about the same price for car payment and insurance for me each month..

and in purchasing the vehicle i qualified for a 7.3% interest rate , and the extended warranty is something they are putting in for free .. so it comes with warranty for 2 years or 20k miles..

if i were to buy it it be 18,000 financed at a 7.3% interest rate ..

the aftermarket is there for it .. not alot but its there.. its pretty much just like my civic when i bought it .. had alot of bolt ons and minor mods but nothing more as of yet..

so what do you all think .. 04 CTS for me.. big change for me
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
good luck with your new life, man!

not considering 2007 Civic Si Sedan?
Old 08-27-2006

Originally Posted by zen_master
good luck with your new life, man!

not considering 2007 Civic Si Sedan?
insurance was a big factor for me .. i havent bought it yet im debating.. but the 2dr thing is whats bothering me..

we can either take her 2001 4dr cavalier or take my 2dr civic ... and i cant stand the cavaliers .... so i just deal with the hassle of the seat..

so i wanted to buy a 4dr car that i liked and the cts has always been a sharp lookin car to me .. especially in black or orange but the color im lookin at is white .. theres no black or oranges one within 150 miles of me.. so ill just take a white one..

anyways ... white caddy with gunmetal 19's or 20's chrome lip would be bad.. tinted windows ... lol ..
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

doubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nice
i'd get a dodge caravan......

j/k, sedans call for everyone some time. just do it, you'll be in a far better car situation, and safer (it is more important to be in a safer car with the little one, over how difficult or easy it is to get them in)
Old 08-27-2006

Originally Posted by doubledeuce2k2
i'd get a dodge caravan......

j/k, sedans call for everyone some time. just do it, you'll be in a far better car situation, and safer (it is more important to be in a safer car with the little one, over how difficult or easy it is to get them in)
exactly.. plus the CTS is sharp
Old 08-29-2006
Registered!!

doubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nice
sharp if you're a 70 yr old man

someday i may be into them.
Old 08-30-2006
Boost yo

abmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to beholdabmerop19 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by doubledeuce2k2
sharp if you're a 70 yr old man
werd

CTS-V or none at all