Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Commence Motorbuild... DYNO GRAPH (PAGE 12)

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Commence Motorbuild... DYNO GRAPH (PAGE 12)

Nice #s Boiler.
Old 06-14-2007
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light

Tuned on 93? 91? 104? E-85? just curious?
Old 06-14-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold

Tuned on 93. All I use is Vpower
Old 06-14-2007
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light

nice.. more down to earth numbers vs 104 lol
Old 06-15-2007
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

Word of advice Boiler, steer away from Shell Vpower and try BP Premium and/or Chevron with Techron. Much better fuels with less additives. I use these consistently on all of our customers and my personal cars. I can squeeze 1-2 extra degrees of timing with these fuels over others.
Old 06-15-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Da1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura aboutDa1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura about

i thought Shell has the "cleaner" fuel due to the detergents they add to the gas? thats no good?
Old 06-15-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold

200th post FTW!!!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Why waste any time breaking it in. I reiterate my previous statement of beating the hell out of it.

Having never done it before, and the car not wanting to hook up, not bad. But trapping at over 101, once I figure this out, it ought to run 13s.
Old 06-16-2007
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute

14.2 not too shabby Justin. I already know you're having fun. Soon you'll be in the 13 second club.

Last edited by Boilermaker1; 06-16-2007 at 08:50 AM. Reason: You spelled my name wrong
Old 06-16-2007
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough

wow boilermarker ran the 1320, I never thought I'd see the day (just messing with you). Once you get that thing to hook, you should be deep into the 13s.
Old 06-16-2007
Registered!!

95speedT is an unknown quantity at this point

nice, i really want to know what ill run in the quarter
Old 06-16-2007
Registered!!

EJOman is on a distinguished road

not bad my man, lol throw some nos is her and you'll be runnin' nines!! ohwa ohwa ohwa
who is doing your tuning BTW