Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Whats the part number for the walbro 255 that "fits"?

Old 02-08-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Whats the part number for the walbro 255 that "fits"?

Anyone know? I know theres the 255 and 255 HP, but it seems that there's more than one 255.... just looking for a part number, or first hand knowledge that any of the 255s will fit. Since there's no kit, I assume I need the "universal". I think it might be GSS317 (offset inlet inline with outlet), but the other alternative is GSS315 (offset inlet opposite outlet), and I need a little info on what comes with it, whether or not I need wiring, etc.....
The pics in the DIY are kaput.

Last edited by Boilermaker1; 02-08-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Old 02-08-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nismostreets21 can only hope to improve
when i ordered mine i got a walbro 255lph intank fuel pump
Old 02-08-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Um yeah, thats a walbro 255... there's about 7 different styles of the 255 in tank pump.

Last edited by Boilermaker1; 02-08-2007 at 05:34 PM.
Old 02-08-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute
This is the description of mine when i bought it.....

WALBRO 255 FUEL PUMP HONDA CIVIC 1992-2000 ALL MODELS

....... I'm unsure of the exzact part number
Old 02-08-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

ok, thats the 317..... did you buy the thing with the install kit? Or the pump only? Just not sure if there's anything useable in the install kit...
Old 02-08-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute
to tell the truth i dont remember too long ago
Old 02-09-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Hell with it, I just ordered the "kit". Its just a filter for an extra $4.00, what the heck.
Old 02-09-2007

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
xproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nice
its funy.. cause the same fuel pump that fits 1992-2000 civics also fits the 01-05 civic... the 02-04 EP3.. and the 02-06 RSX.. haha
Old 02-09-2007
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Believe it or not, most people get either the 342 on Left or 341 on Right
Old 02-15-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

OK.... since it looks big in the pictures....
I just got it, its only like 4" long... a little dinky thing. Thats it?? I was expecting something like 6 or 8" long and 3" diameter, its half that.
Old 02-16-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

yup!
Old 02-20-2007
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
OK.... since it looks big in the pictures....
I just got it, its only like 4" long... a little dinky thing. Thats it?? I was expecting something like 6 or 8" long and 3" diameter, its half that.
Nope. Not even. VERY small and compact.
Old 02-20-2007
Registered!!

DowntownRicer is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have to buy anything else besides this and the install kit? Fuel Regulator?
Old 02-20-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

regulator, convert the rail to return, the return line and fittings.... all told you need about $400 worth of stuff.
Old 02-20-2007
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light
its a very simple install. should not take more than 15 mins. Just have to make a few cuts and that is about it. one cut on the plastic bottom piece for the hose to fit through. And cut the factory line off of the plastic nipple and barb the two hoses together and clamp each side down. once you look at it you will see what to cut and where to cut it.