Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Dezod turbo systems

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 04NiGhTHWK
Really? I went on their website and the cost is like 6 thousand. YIKES. Do you think thats a lil high>?
That is a Stage 1.5 w/ a standalone engine management, pistons and rods.

Is the base S1 kit invisible? This is the 2nd person to not see that kit.

Originally Posted by Boggie1688
....No I don't think anyone has bought a dezod kit yet.
Actually this kit has been out for 3 years now.....quite a few people have it.

Originally Posted by 04NiGhTHWK
OMG finally a turbo kit for my civic. NICE NICE NICE! sounds really cool. Thanks 4 the heads up. So does anyone here have an actual turbo kit on their civic?

Several members on here and not on here.
Old 12-12-2006
Diamond Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boggie1688 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dezod...I can't believe...you really thought that...I THOUGHT...no one had bought your kit yet. GIVE YOURSELF MORE CREDIT THAN THAT!
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
Ok back to dezod. Paul will this price reduction just be for turbo kits or other parts too like (clutches, flywheels, short shifters, brakes/rotors.... stuff like that?
Old 12-12-2006
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
It'll be permanent. It's a change in the way they do business.
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
dude, you are such a jack@ss....

Paul, will the change affect those of us saving up for the Group Buy? or am I confused in which "kit" will be sold at the new price?
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
on that note, would you also be offering black (chrome or powdercoated) charge piping and intercoolers, or would i need to look elsewhere for those? going for the stealth look...
Old 12-12-2006
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
on that note, would you also be offering black (chrome or powdercoated) charge piping and intercoolers, or would i need to look elsewhere for those? going for the stealth look...
We will be offering some coating here and there, but not sure how much we will get into that.

dude, you are such a jack@ss....

Paul, will the change affect those of us saving up for the Group Buy? or am I confused in which "kit" will be sold at the new price?

The GB? I forgot all about that. It may alter it a bit........I am not at liberty to reveal much more at this time about it.

The S1 kit is the one I am referring to. (Our most popular kit!)
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

guitarchan16 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^ RIGHT ON!!! Dezod...I don't know if I missed the answer to this question or not, but will there be a general price drop in everything, or just turbo stuff? (Not that i'm not interested in turbo, just wondering)
Old 12-12-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Boggie1688 +1 rep

Edit: "You have given out too much Rep in the last 24 hours, try again later." I'll have to hit you up later bro.

Dezod = quality products = $$$. You get what you pay for and Dezod has done the most for the d17 engine.
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
i wonder if this will get the s1 below 3 grand? like 2,999.99
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
sorry for the double post, but i didnt see this until after i posted. what is the deal with emanage for it to be 01-04 and not include 05? i have an 05 lx and i just swapped an older a2 in with no ecu and no problems. i only used vafc-ii to control vtec. there arent any ecu harness differences on the models that i saw from the service manual. i knew some people were saying they didnt know if the head swap or anything would work on the 05, but i have no problems yet. the ecu corrected the afr and it runs fine. it ran rich as hell at first but thats normal. so if theres some problem with the 05 ecu that means no turbo while on the 05 ecu. please clarify
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

i don't see why it would be different...everything i know of the 04 and 05 are exactly the same...wouldn't make sense for the 04 to be the only year honda made as such...like the 99-00 Si....
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

ive heard a lot of stuff wouldnt work with the 05 but i havent seen any mechanical differences between any of the 01-05's. just wondering why they say emanage wont work unless theyre not sure and didnt put 05 on there and be held liable if it didnt for some reason.
Old 12-12-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by guitarchan16
^^^ RIGHT ON!!! Dezod...I don't know if I missed the answer to this question or not, but will there be a general price drop in everything, or just turbo stuff? (Not that i'm not interested in turbo, just wondering)
Turbo stuff for sure. Not sure about all else.
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

ian01ex is an unknown quantity at this point
Well even if its just the kit thanks for dropping your prices! I hope its enough to let some more of us obtain your kit.
Old 12-12-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
i dont care... if this a good buy by...jan 2007. im all game for that next year. i want boost! and ill be boosting my Valentine's hopefully!
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

this should make for a great birthday present for myself. last mod to the 7th gen then i start my 2nd gen teg build
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

guitarchan16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is there any way i can jump in on the group buy?...
Old 12-12-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
check the groupbuy forum
Old 12-18-2006
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
This is exciting news. I'm glad to see the price come down. Especially when you can get turbo kits for other cars pretty inexpensive! Maybe this will help strengthen the D17 modification community. I know I'll sure get one!
Old 12-19-2006
Registered!!

xbeebop is an unknown quantity at this point
makes me want one even more....

i need to start saving.
Old 12-29-2006
Registered!!

sil04ver is an unknown quantity at this point
lol i might postpone a semester of classes so i can work and pick up a kit!!!