Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Dezod turbo systems

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Dezod turbo systems

Ok everyone, here is the drill. This is kinda hard to explain, but without getting into too much detail, as of Jan 1 2007 we will be lowering the prices of our D17 components. We have a contract with another company, who will be "helping" us make our kits faster and better. I can not disclose much else at this time, but I can assure you that this proves to be VERY promising.

Thanks!

Last edited by dezod; 12-11-2006 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2K5CIVICBOY20 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats awesome man...im was planning on getting one by feb
Old 12-11-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I see that Joe guy (Moderator of the Dezod Myspace group) lives here in AZ. You should sponsor mine and have 2 rolling advertisments in AZ.
Old 12-11-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
The only thing that concerns me is "helping"
Old 12-11-2006
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
The only thing that concerns me is "helping"
Why does that concern you?
Old 12-11-2006

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Because it sounds like you're going to be outsourcing parts for the kit..
Old 12-11-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
Because it sounds like you're going to be outsourcing parts for the kit..
Manifolds will still be made here. Intercoolers too. Charge pipes and downpipes will remain the same. Turbochargers will be assembled here.
Old 12-11-2006
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
That's what came to mind for me also.

Just assure me the quality won't be adversely affected.
Old 12-11-2006

That's good to know then...That was my only concern
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
i was hoping for this
Old 12-11-2006
Jam out with your clam out.

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
How comparable in price do you expect the new kit to be compared to a custom kit with everything you need to run flawlessly?
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
sweet!!
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Boost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura about
please bring back elm's!! and i cant wait for the intake mani!!
Old 12-11-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i would like to know maybe a pricerange it will be going down too
Old 12-11-2006
Diamond Member

Boggie1688 is an unknown quantity at this point
Same here
Old 12-11-2006
Dain Bramaged.

CenZ-

PM'd.
Old 12-11-2006
Banned

tsudocivic2k4 can only hope to improve
PRICE??PRICE?? x mas is arriving very soon!
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

LilWannabeJdm can only hope to improve
i wonder how low is the price also..
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
aww after i buy my kit and get everything goin the price drops hah. owell its ok its worth every $. and cant u guys use urs head on the price? i mean its $3,200 now and its not gunna drop to $2,5000. so its proably guna be around $2,799 or right around that I would guess
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Sujak
why are you so obsessed with that kit? a person with your knowledge base of going turbo shouldn't deal with pistons/rods/cams at all or honeing the negine then.
lol.. pistons, rods, and cams just make it all the better. most boost, more power, more wins, more fun
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

and im just tryin 2 help everyone out. i mean its just usein ur brain, its not gunna be $2,000 now. this is the best kit for our car, and it is basicly perfect fitment. and with all good parts
Old 12-11-2006
Premium Member

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
Originally Posted by abmerop18
How comparable in price do you expect the new kit to be compared to a custom kit with everything you need to run flawlessly?
You can't compare what you did to what Dezod offers. YOU pieced your stuff together. Lots of people can't do that which is why its considered a kit. I bought mine used for a really good deal. If I had to do it over I'd design mine from scratch, maybe outsource the manifolds but everything else could be made myself. You pay that price for the time he has taken to make an exhaust manifold fit in a spot where one couldnt fit, for charge pipes to fit in an area not designed to accomodate them, countless hours of research and development with different fuel system to work the best. Dezod is not Greddy, sure there might be a clamp,bolt or hose needed to be bought seperate but overall everything can be bolted on and working without any major modification. I agree at times that the prices can be a lil steep but for someone to design something that will fit and work properly for a lil more money is extremely justifiable IMO.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
hmm..loan here i come!! hahhaha i hate u jay!
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
right. how often do you see greddy put out a kit and then turn around and change it all because they found out this manifold works better than they one they already offer. if dezod finds something will make the kit better, they post here and let us know and change their kit.
Old 12-11-2006
Dain Bramaged.

Can't beat good customer support.
Old 12-11-2006
7thgen Power Maker

With respect to pricing, I am not at liberty to say, however I will tell you that quality will not be put 2nd by any means! This kit will be delivered to your door looking nearly identical everytime with the same craftsmanship, quality and customer service you all have grown to know and trust. We are the original customer service vendors on here and have been around since 2001 when it was the 2k1civic.com!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2006
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
I cleaned the thread up.

Here's the deal: I'm sick and tired of seeing members being post ****** and pooping on others around here. Then existing members come and poop on them and then it becomes a poopfest (i hate this new non swearing policy). Then mods have to come and clean up these threads.

So listen up: We will be warning people a few times about being courteous (sp?) to their fellow members and then if it continues, we will ban people. This is getting rediculous (ironically, it is directed mostly to some people that posted in this thread) and needs to stop. Enough with the 'this site is going down the toilet', enough with the 'this site is full of newbs'. Deal with it or leave.

Now, back to Paul's news...
Old 12-11-2006
Jspek Inspired

aznstylez254 is an unknown quantity at this point
great news indeed, to bad I put my order in lol.
Old 12-12-2006
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by Havok2k1
I cleaned the thread up.

Here's the deal: I'm sick and tired of seeing members being post ****** and pooping on others around here. Then existing members come and poop on them and then it becomes a poopfest (i hate this new non swearing policy). Then mods have to come and clean up these threads.

So listen up: We will be warning people a few times about being courteous (sp?) to their fellow members and then if it continues, we will ban people. This is getting rediculous (ironically, it is directed mostly to some people that posted in this thread) and needs to stop. Enough with the 'this site is going down the toilet', enough with the 'this site is full of newbs'. Deal with it or leave.

Now, back to Paul's news...
Thanks Havok. Much appreciated!
Old 12-12-2006
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice Paul, Hope you well for 07, Nice that your dropping the price.

Quick Reply: Dezod turbo systems