Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

My weak ASS dyno.

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light
oh I am assuming that you have the fuel injector harness???
Old 03-23-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
they tuned evos and AWD cars. they also work with FWD carsthey have the fastest evo in the world. go to www.turbotrix.com ........i have all the harnesses. the only one not installed is the preesure sensor and harness.
Old 03-23-2005
Registered!!

02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light
well are they trying to **** you off or mess with you??? what the hell is their problem lol maybe they dont know how to convert (fool) a non turbo ECU to work with a turbo. Yeah if you have all that stuff there should be no problem tuning that car. Im gonna go to bed if you need to get ahold of me leave a pm or go to our site www.jdmfabtech.com my cell number is on there as well as an email addy. later dude.
Old 03-23-2005
Wicked Pissah Admin
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
I'm in mass too, close to 02fp, so if you guys do meet up soon, let me know since I would like to check it out as well...
Old 03-23-2005
Wicked Pissah Admin

Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
plus if I have enough notice, I could probably get madwheel to swing by too
Old 03-23-2005
Registered!!

That would be sweet I havent really met anyone from the site not even at any shows I gotta get to a few 7thgen meets this year
Old 03-23-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
02pfcivic, havok2k1....thanks guys. yours awsome for helping me out and trying to help me solve this crap.

02pfcivic...are they trying to **** me off, idk i wish i could answer that. i feel like they are but who knows. ill hit you up sometime this weekend and we could chat if thats cool about this.

havok2k1....cool bro that would be awsome if you swing through.

thanks for the help and support.

BTW my name is steve
Old 03-23-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 02fpcivic
That would be sweet I havent really met anyone from the site not even at any shows I gotta get to a few 7thgen meets this year
no doubt..i use to go to school at New England College in Henikier, NH...i know a few poeple in Mass. but im down to meet with you and take a lil road trip i like meetng new poeple..
Old 03-24-2005
Registered!!

AV6 6MT is an unknown quantity at this point
You woudl assume since TurboTrix has the fastest EVO in the world they know what theyre doing. Well they do... the OWNERS of the shop are really good. However, they dont do the installs and what not there.... they have kids with 1-2 years experience doing the installs. Thats why there is this problem. That and of course, they are pure DSM guys. Take it to Pruven, they have honda guy there that is awesome. Actually, they have 2 of them!
Old 03-28-2005
Registered!!

Well Im Going To Go To Pruven Performance And Get This Thing All Worked Out. I Talked To There Honda Tech And He Said We Should Have No Problem Fixing There Stupid *** Mistakes. I Talk To The Moreons At Turbotrix And They Are Such ****in *******s. There Fighting With Asll Types Of Wrong Crap. I Said To Them How Can My Car Go In Running 5psi And Feel Fast And No I Get It Back Its 109hp And Slow As *****. My Friends Shadow Can Beat My ***.so April 9th Ill Be Going To Ct.
Old 03-28-2005
Wicked Pissah Admin

sweet, good luck
Old 03-28-2005
Turbos, Engines, Chassis and Suspension Tech

4drcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by exturbo6
Well Im Going To Go To Pruven Performance And Get This Thing All Worked Out. I Talked To There Honda Tech And He Said We Should Have No Problem Fixing There Stupid *** Mistakes. I Talk To The Moreons At Turbotrix And They Are Such ****in *******s. There Fighting With Asll Types Of Wrong Crap. I Said To Them How Can My Car Go In Running 5psi And Feel Fast And No I Get It Back Its 109hp And Slow As *****. My Friends Shadow Can Beat My ***.so April 9th Ill Be Going To Ct.
I know a couple really fast shadows

Good luck with the fix.
Old 03-28-2005
Registered!!

Sweet get that thing tuned then peel the tires off of it.
Old 03-28-2005
Registered!!

Cant wait to get the car runing right so i can actually not pretend it kinda quick. Hope this thing is going to be worth this pain going to different shops and everyone being not who they rep about. Freakin kid argued with me about how our cars cant be fast. And they did everything they could to my car. I tryied frind ynos of poepl who have turbod cars. but couldnt find. If you have any send them to me please id like to show that im not the only person whos tryin.
Old 03-28-2005
Registered!!

My car was sick last year, soon to be sicker. D17 civics can be descent cars when boosted properly. My car shocked a lot of people.
Old 03-28-2005
Registered!!

AV6 6MT is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone on these forums HAVE:

Dyno of TSI TURBO KIT on D17? That would help Steve out greatly. Since this Turbotrix genius seems to think its normal for a car with a turbo kit on it to make 15whp over stock
Old 03-29-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 02fpcivic
My car was sick last year, soon to be sicker. D17 civics can be descent cars when boosted properly. My car shocked a lot of people.

yo let me know when you got a meet going on in Mass. id like to swing up and see whats up.
Old 03-29-2005
Registered!!

well i ordered my rsx-s injecotrs. so this dam car better be fast or im calling for it to get stolen. **** me cant do that ill lose a crap load of money.
Old 03-29-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
It's all good Steve. Everything will eventually work out. If not, demand a refund on the turbo.
Old 03-29-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
It's all good Steve. Everything will eventually work out. If not, demand a refund on the turbo.
its not the turbo's fault no one can get this thing running right. the poeple that are sapposed to be good at what they do and whatnot **** my ***. they dont pick up there phone, they dont call to tell you that your car is done. this ******* kid from turbotrix is trying to tell me our cars cant be fast. hes a *****. so im going up to pruven, CT to get this thing done. i talk to this dood ken, really nice guy and will have my car running with no problem. i told them everything about what turbotrix did and didnt do. whats still wrong. so im feeling better dyno numbers this time.
Old 03-30-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Let's hope. Cant wait to see it at our next meet.
Old 03-30-2005
Registered!!

yeah i cant wait either.lol
Old 03-30-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
Let's hope. Cant wait to see it at our next meet.

when r u getting your car fixed?
Old 03-30-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
omg shtuup and go dyno it =)
Old 03-30-2005
i love my morreale

Soon. I just got the estimate for the damage from the other guy's insurance. I have to call & let them know they can order parts & paint stuff. Hopefully I can drive it while the parts are being prepped & jsut bring it in to have it all put on.
Old 03-30-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
omg shtuup and go dyno it =)

BLOW ME.
Old 03-30-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Promises Promises!
Old 03-30-2005
Registered!!