Insert Foot in Mouth

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Insert Foot in Mouth

Thought you guys would find this funny:

So I've been hanging out with this girl named Katie. Katie is a lot of fun and bit younger than me, so I give her a hard time a lot.

Today I have her and a buddy on AIM. Using Trillian, if two people are on the same IM program, they share a window.

So here is the funny part. My buddy is going through turmoil with his ex. Her name is Caitlin but he always says Katie (so I didn't know). Anyways, he misses the **** out of this girl and we're talking about it. So I go to tell him that I wish she'd pull it together because she's a good girl..... only I sent it to the wrong Katie, chaos ensues. lol

Oh man, is it Friday yet?

Last edited by Rufus; 02-05-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 02-05-2009
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Insert Foot in Mouth

I had my own issues today as well. I started making everything into a joke and coming back really blunt and witty at everyone at work. I felt like I won the Comeback Championship as I was walking out to my car. I got called an ******* a few times by some girls, but I'm sure they didnt really mean it. haha...

...I only worked 5 hours today. Tomorrow I'm there 11.5 hours. It'll be fun- I started using lyrics from the songs that are played in my conversations with everyone. Only a few have caught on.
Old 02-06-2009
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

lol ya today has been much better.

wait... that's not a lyric... is it?
Old 02-07-2009
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Nope, and theres no clouds in my stones.
Old 02-10-2009
Premium Member

It's that Umbrella? lol