Marry navidad (dude I'm soo toasted)

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Marry navidad (dude I'm soo toasted)

Hope you dudes are OK and aren't as drunkstone as you think I'm.

I hope that all come together and reflect on the years past.
Let's be nicer and kindder to one another.
and remember our friends and relatives that aren't no longer with us with love and good steem.

Good bless
Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ I KNOW THAT GUY! lol happy holidays to everyone, I hope it was good and hope that everyone knows its all about being with the people in ur life, not the materials that wont last.
Old 12-27-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
^^^ I KNOW THAT GUY! lol happy holidays to everyone, I hope it was good and hope that everyone knows its all about being with the people in ur life, not the materials that wont last.
Fyck that, I want a pet monkey.
Old 12-27-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
im so dead....