Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

spanked that azz

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005
7thGen's Loudest Civic...4,000 watts and climbing...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
usafcushman is on a distinguished road
spanked that azz

just cruisin along through traffic today, out in front of the pack as usual, and this black 7th gen coupe rolls up next to me and starts speeding up and slowing down... it's a couple young guys, and they're just staring as we roll up to the red light... as the cross-traffic's light turns yellow, he revs and holds it to get ready for a launch... wasn't too loud, so i'm thinking most likely just an intake, maybe headers, nothing else except some silver 17"s... so anyway, the light turns green, and he dumps the clutch and starts spinning...

i let him get about 2 car lengths on me, and i just roll off the line, then romp on it... end of first brings me to the driver's door, end of second has me about 3 car lengths ahead, in 3rd and i'm doing a little over 80 in a 45 and this dude may as well have been in reverse... i have never pwn3d another car so bad in my life...

by the way, i was not driving my 'Vic (i'm a traitor, i know)... i'm currently driving a Celica GTS with the TRD package, CAI, headers, exhaust, and probably a few other mods as well (it's a friend's car, and she just recently bought it, so even she doesn't know for sure) since my car is yet again under construction... it doesn't have any exterior mods other than some Mille Miglia 18"s, not even the TRD wing and body kit and stuff, so maybe he didn't realize what he was up against...

i was gonna stop the guy and tell him it's ok cuz i have a Civic too, but he turned before we lined up again... anyway, like i said,this is the first race that ever just completely obliterated someone, so i thought i'd share it...
Old 12-27-2005
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Nice kill.
Old 12-27-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
scansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nice
What do the celica's run stock in the 1/4. I've been tempted to see how fast they are but I'd hate to embarass myself haha.
Old 12-27-2005

Originally Posted by scansel912
What do the celica's run stock in the 1/4. I've been tempted to see how fast they are but I'd hate to embarass myself haha.
according to Car and Driver, a stock Celica GT-S (180 hp) is capable of 0 to 60 in 7.5 seconds, and runs the quarter in 15.7 seconds at around 94 mph...

they also said the TRD package adds 14 hp, and with the CAI and whatever other mods may be done, i'd place the power of this particular car in the 200 - 210 hp range... could be more, could be less... all i know is that when i'm back to drivin the 'Vic, i'm not fvckin with any Celicas
Old 12-27-2005

Originally Posted by Tragedy
Nice kill.
haha, thanks... Kari rode with me the other night and she was scared as hell cuz i kept doing random 40 - 100 rolls on I-10 and **** lol... what a wuss
Old 12-27-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Celicas are highly capable cars.... for the OGs, we may remember member 00celicagts. He ran 13's with just CAI, weight reduction, and powerFC
Old 12-27-2005
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough
I believe he was on DRs too. I think anyways
Old 12-27-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by CuRiOuSfIsH
Celicas are highly capable cars.... for the OGs, we may remember member 00celicagts. He ran 13's with just CAI, weight reduction, and powerFC

i remember him...took out plently wrx's and gave 8 cylinders a good run
Old 12-27-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Originally Posted by AzNFoRLiFe
I believe he was on DRs too. I think anyways
could be.... but even from rolling starts he still kicked butt! and it definately helps to be able to shift as quick as he did.