Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

As the name of this subforum implies...

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Cool As the name of this subforum implies...

this was mainly an encounter:

SO....I was on my way home from work around 8:10 p.m. tonight...and I'm driving down hwy 50...and I come up to a block of about 7 cars...I manuvere my way through them up to the first car in the block which is the reason the block is moving so slow...a friggin camry doing 15 under the limit and a 2005 I think not 100% on the year but its give or take 2 either way... Bmw 530i....a little behind the camry...So the BMW gets over behindn the camry in the left lane and I ge behind a nissan frontier in the right lane....the nissan (thankfully) takes off faster than the camry and I gun around him to finally do the speedlimit...well the BMW gets free and passes me on the left and gets about 2 cars on me...So I manage to catch up to him (doing 65 now) and go around him So I can get into my turn lane which is coming up...I get over and look in my rear and there is a set of angel eyes behind me...well I get stuck at the ight because this idiot in front of me doesn't understand the left turn on green (w/o arrow) policy...So once the lights go through the motions...we get the green arrow and I gun it around the nissan quest in front of me and notice the beamer is right on my tail so I floor it(YES I HAVE AN AUTO but I drive it effectively if thats possible least I think it is) and he high beams me and by that time I'm doing 65 on a 1 1/2 mile stretch of road before my turn into my development... I have a 2 car length on him and he catches up...then I florr it all the way this time and I leave hime behind as I hit 90 with like 600 -1000 ft to the intersection and he brights me twice mroe as I put my blinker on he wants to go through the intersection but I'd rather get home and get the stonk of tire off of me..So i get good use out of the power slots and make my turn.. needless to say unless he had no idea how to drive his car it would've most definitely owned me...but I feel I held my own respectively... to a point...Anyone who feels the need to point out the diffs between the two cars you don't have to I already know and just stated that it would own me in any other circumstance but I feel this guy might not have known how to drive...or keep up

EDIT: ALSO I don't consider this a kill as it wasn't a real race anyways just a friendly "see what you got" in a sense
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
doubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nicedoubledeuce2k2 is just really nice
as the owner of a car with similar speed characteristics, at 60mph i can hold off civics just by mashing the gas in 6th gear. by 90 it'll be ridiculous. so i doubt driving ability played a role, maybe he just didn't feel like driving 90 in a non 90mph zone
Old 09-24-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^^bwhahaha. You must live close to me. I was just on 50 last night lol