Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

I tell him to NOS it, he gets a ticket!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White05EXSE is an unknown quantity at this point
I tell him to NOS it, he gets a ticket!

I'm crusin down the 3-lane, touristy parkway in pigeon forge, tn and I've already ripped an altima gxe and messed around with a smooth lookin red eclipse, and I come across a pontiac something 2-door that says v6 on the back. he's runnin stock exhaust with a NOS sticker on his window. I laugh and make a smartass comment to my sister and my friend. Dude's window is down, so I tell him to "push that button!" and he does..... and he's GONE!!! He's a good 8-10 car lengths ahead of me while i'm doin 70 in a 35, and that's when I see his brake lights go and I see the cop sittin w/ his lights off. I'm a bit worried when I see the cop cause i'm goin way too fast and I've got herb in the car and it's late. Cop pulls out with his headlights off and guns it past me, finally gets up behind the guy with lights off and boom, hits the blueberries. i see em pull over. I really feel like **** at this point cause i was the reason behind his ticket. I will admit I kinda got a chuckle outta it at first but when I looked back at it, i was like damn, this dude's just out here tryin to get some rep just like me and everyone else. I start hoping he isn't gonna get arrested/car taken away, so i drive back and forth until cop finally lets him leave, which made me feel better. That sucks!
Old 07-20-2005
O RLY
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
the cop probably just wanted to ask him how he got his grand am (probably) to reach the speed it did.

by the way, lay off the herb. I think it's gettin to ya. and no one rides around to try to "get some rep". that's a fast and the furious thing.
Old 07-20-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by S2000man01
the cop probably just wanted to ask him how he got his grand am (probably) to reach the speed it did.

by the way, lay off the herb. I think it's gettin to ya. and no one rides around to try to "get some rep". that's a fast and the furious thing.
ya....man some people post odd stories
Old 07-20-2005
The Nightraid crew - Sensible Ownage

evilone is a jewel in the roughevilone is a jewel in the roughevilone is a jewel in the roughevilone is a jewel in the rough

Hey, just because you take it to the track doesn't mean everyone else does, too. Some people try to live the movie, some people actually keep things on the streets like they've been doing since before the movie came out....but regardless, not EVERYONE likes the easy, legal way of things.
Old 07-20-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
^ I agree ... but I don't drive, talk or act like anyone in that movie and I sure don't want to be "living the movie"

as far as taking it to the track is concerned ... I like having some fun on the streets ... you can toy with people anywhere and have fun anytime ... unlike the street where you you have fun for the 14 or so seconds you're going.
Old 07-20-2005
Registered!!

EM2typeflex is an unknown quantity at this point
^^Good story, sounds like something that would happen down here deep south tx. Hopefully you blazin good herb, cause aint nothin but sh*t down here, and thats cause mexico is not but 30 miles from here.
Old 07-20-2005
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
Noooooooooo! Mooooonicaaaaaaa!
Old 07-20-2005
Registered!!

...you've obviously never been to pigeon forge.... there's literally a car show every weekend, but the locals are few enough that everyone knows everyone.
Old 07-20-2005
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
And you are trying to get "rep" in a 127hp A/T? Buahahahahahahaha...
Old 07-20-2005
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by evilone
Hey, just because you take it to the track doesn't mean everyone else does, too. Some people try to live the movie, some people actually keep things on the streets like they've been doing since before the movie came out....but regardless, not EVERYONE likes the easy, legal way of things.
lol do you know who you're talking to? i'm the street race *****.

as someone stated, it has nothing to do with racing on the street. i'm talking about saying or believing you get some kind of "street rep" or "street cred" because you cruise, roll, or race on the street. nobody gives a crap, and that's some fast and furious BS that has continued to ruin the street race scene.
Old 07-20-2005
O RLY

Originally Posted by White05EXSE
...you've obviously never been to pigeon forge.... there's literally a car show every weekend, but the locals are few enough that everyone knows everyone.
then all of those people should never breed if they use words like "street rep".
Old 07-20-2005
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Street Rep is like people keeping track of "Kills".... as if there is some secret orginization out there thats keeping track of every ones "kills" and once you reach a certin # of "Kills" you get to join a special club and learn the double super secret hand shake and wear a funny furry hat with horns, and hang out at the lodge...

Old 07-20-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
^which is stupid and BS, i think.
Old 07-20-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
haha. I know. I have many kills, but who Ive killed?? I only remember a few nice cars. Whenever I cruise with my friends, they talk to everybody in other cars, try to get them to race me, and Im just like, "Dude, Im not racing" It gets annoying. half the people in my car want me to race every honda/acura/import/ricer out there. I dont race unless its a race I am a little less confident about beating. I dont want to race stock cars for no reason when I know what Ill beat. ghetto.

That sucks about the other guy getting pulled over, wasnt even racing. I understand people want to show their **** off, and it does suck when you get pulled over. but thats what you have to accept when going above the speed limit. It was mroe his fault than yours.

Hows the herb, hehe? Pretty nice right now for being summertime. AZ has some good schwag. Cant afford the purps right now.
Old 07-20-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Sucks that the guy got pulled over b/c of you....

as for "street rep" or whatever, now matter how much rep you think you have on the streets, there will ALWAYS be someone faster (or whatever builds street rep) than you.

On a side note: almost seems in line with those few members that complain about rep. points
Old 07-20-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
i just came back from gatlinburg with the gf. and yeah there ARE car shows every week in pigeon forge. i drove up there to eat at the restaurants and play some put-put golf. and there are some crazy ***** trying to race you just cause you have a civic. and yeah your lucky cause there are cops everywhere up there. you know karma is gonna whip your *** now. nice.
Old 07-21-2005
Registered!!

I know that I got the bad karma for that, that was my initial thought... But I also realize, hey, that's the chance you take for breaking the law.

By the way, I've got sevier county plates, so I'm invincible in pigeonforge/gatlinburg. they don't fvck with locals. don't believe me?

My dad was doing 75 in the 35 in his 300zx a few years ago and a sevier county cop gets right up behind us. a van with georgia plates turns left into a parking lot in front of us so that dad, who is doing twice the speed limit, has to barely brake not to hit the van. The cop turns into the parking lot and lights up the van.

oh yeah, and the herb in sevier county is serious FIRE, most of it coming from home-growers in the cosby area or canadian bc imported into University of Tennessee in Knoxville's campus.

Last edited by White05EXSE; 07-21-2005 at 01:54 AM.
Old 07-27-2005
Registered!!

XxJDMCivicxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by White05EXSE
oh yeah, and the herb in sevier county is serious FIRE, most of it coming from home-growers in the cosby area or canadian bc imported into University of Tennessee in Knoxville's campus.
Canadian Herb owns US stuff . On a side note keep it to the streets