Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

My encounter with a pair of gods chariots..

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2004
You boost, I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the rough
My encounter with a pair of gods chariots..

So i'm coming home from my friends house and i'm on a side road near my house. I hear something off in the distance that sounded like a freaking race car and i thought to myself "i must investigate." As soon as the slow *** in front of me turned off i gunned to it get up to the sound.

What was the sound? Two count them TWO! RUF equiped Porsche 911 Turbos! One was silver the other was Black. I was able to get close enough to the black one to see his 19" gloss black rims with what had to be a 4 inch deep polished lip.

I was in aww just listening to them, sounded like i was at LeMans. So i begin to think how i'm goin to get them to get on it

I notice they are heading to the highway (way out of the way to my house) so of course i follow them. They get on the highway, a little 2 lane jobber, and to my dismay don't get on it. I'm thinking oh no, more people that own awsome cars that don't use them. I was wrong.

We start coming up to a entrance ramp for a bigger highway, i think to myself "now is the time" The lead car jumps over to the merge ramp and i make sure to get over before the back car does. I give him just enough room to get in but make sure to get next to him.

Sure enough my plan worked. He downshifts to what had to be second, and floors it. Upon downshifting it back-fires and fire comes out of the tailpipes and he takes off like a bat out of hell. The turbo spool was louder than my car when the I-VTEC is engaged!

So now we are basically on the highway, i see the back car get next to the other guy and both cars FREAKING SQUAT at 40mph and take off. They must have reached 100mph in like 5 seconds.

To say the least it was well worth the extra gas money to witness true power
Old 06-23-2004
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
i could imagine that....
Old 06-23-2004
Custom Titles are played out

RiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura about
Old 06-23-2004
Historic Member

CdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of light
I see the light...
Old 06-23-2004
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
omg ur lucky to see a sight like that
Old 06-23-2004
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

Last edited by Green Civic; 06-23-2004 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-23-2004
Boosted Auto

deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
i wana see i wana see lol
Old 06-23-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
just think, with enough mods, they'd be able to keep up with us.. i just hope they're ready to spend a lot.
Old 06-24-2004
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ You mean we would be able to keep up with them?
Old 06-24-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
no, the other way around.. dude, we drive Civics.. like a Ferrari can keep up with us.. duh!
Old 06-24-2004
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
I ran into one on the freeway a while back. He saw me looking and gave it a little blip and instantly put 6 or 7 cars on me without even trying. One day..
Old 06-24-2004
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
dayummmm if I won the lotto... I wish I were there.
Old 06-24-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

if i won the lottery.. i'd have a very fixed up Civic, and a Supra.. Fvck Ferrari's and ****..
Old 06-24-2004
You boost, I-VTEC

Hawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Cocky
if i won the lottery.. i'd have a very fixed up Civic, and a Supra.. Fvck Ferrari's and ****..
j00 crazy man

if i hit the lotto there'd be a Ferrari 575 and a Porsche Carrera GT in my garage
Old 06-25-2004
Registered!!

70TXStang is an unknown quantity at this point
Those RUF Turbos are some baaaaaddddd ******... that's awesome you got to witness two of them get on it!

I remember hearing about a RUF R Turbo in the gumball rallye a couple years back... was out in like arizona or something and pulled over when a cop got after him. Cop said he clocked him going 150mph. The guy said bullshit cause he knew what speed he was going... much faster. THe Cop didn't believe him, so he proved it. 205 with the cop in the passenger seat!!! They pulled back to the cruiser, the cop just said "be careful" and went about his day. Thought since the guy could handle going that fast... he'd let him go 'this time'....

The Swede
Old 06-25-2004
Pro Skater

blue03civic is an unknown quantity at this point
wow! thats sweet my uncles porshce used to be ridicoulous like that.. sometimes when i saw him leave and he got on it flames would come out of the tailpipes too
Old 06-25-2004
I hate people.

Milamber will become famous soon enough
/me drools

Porche 911 have gotta be some of the sweetest cars on the entire road.

I pulled up to one at a light a few monthes back, and reved on him, and he was like
then i watched him fly off. And damn, did he ever fly

Yea, if I won the lottery, I would prooly still have a massively souped up civic or something along these line, but of course, I would have the Porche...

Porche mmmmmm