Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Me vs. Dodge/Chevy

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eeeeeeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Me vs. Dodge/Chevy

So I'm out at lunch with a friend looking for a place to eat when I hear this guy from my school with a 80's looking Chevy truck with a roof spoiler, blue tint and red graphics do a fly-by on me. He cuts me off and slows down immediately because their is a stop sign ahead. Then his friend in a 4 door Dodge Ram pulls up next to me and starts reving it up lease:

So as I approach the stop sign I am boxed in by these two dumbasses in their trucks. The Chevy truck stops at the stop sign, and then does a huge burnout in front of me (TOOL)
So as I pull up to the stop sign the dude with the ram keeps making the car jump forward. He paces me off the line from the stop so I had no choice but to put these fools in their place. I left the ECONOMONSTER in 1st gear and at around 3500rpm I start to punch it, and so does the guy in the Ram. I shift into 2nd and I build up enough of a lead to pass him so I do. Now the guy in the Chevy is a about 3-4 car lengths ahead and has I get about 2 car lengths behind him he starts to punch it as well. We are both going around a right turn and I am on the outside but I still pass his *** and cut him off

When I get to the lights I am waiting to make a right turn while they are in the lane to make a left turn. Both of those idiots start to rev it up again, but all I could do was just laugh.

The ram was a V8 because it had the badging on the fender but I don't know what model the chevy truck was. It was loud also so I guess it was a V8 also.
Old 04-26-2004
Currently boosted at 0 psi.

ThsUserNmIsDumb is on a distinguished road
Cool beans.
Old 04-27-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Glad to hear you won.
Old 04-27-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

shmik1 has disabled reputation
I have a friend who gets messed with all the time, because of his loud exhaust, and im sure part of it is the car too.
Old 04-28-2004
Registered!!

Eeeeeeh is an unknown quantity at this point
lol I was in the parking lot earlier today and I just noticed how gay looking that 80's 1500 Chevy is. It has like ground effects, an aftermarket bumper with holes for fog lights, a roof spoiler, hot wheels looking rims and pink little graphics on both doors.
Old 04-28-2004
Boosted Auto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
rice rice baby