Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

2 kills in less than 30 minutes

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dirk21 is an unknown quantity at this point
2 kills in less than 30 minutes

ok first of all i'm not into street racing but my girlfriend, of two years, and i just broke up. so i was kind of depressed and these two guys pissed me off. so don't think i just go out and try to find somebody to race.
so anyways i was on my way home on the highway going about 65 and i ended up passing a talon. from what i saw it only had an exhaust. but as soon as i passed him he sped up next to me and started reving. i just laughed and just let him look like an idiot. but we ended up coming up to a stop light and he was reving and jumping his car forward. i really can't stand people that do this so i decided to put him in his place. so when the light turned green i gunned it. let me tell you it was probably the saddest race ever. from the start he had no chance i finally shut it down after about 8 lengths ahead. so i slowed down enough for him to get next to me but i think he was too ashamed cause he stayed about 4 car lengths back.
as i continued to drive into town a pulled up to another stop light that was red. when i look over i see this crx with this big a$$ wing and loud exhaust pull up next to me. the guy just sat there staring at my car and reving. when the light turned green he spun out like he was bad. but he almost ended up hitting the car in front of him. i started laughing so hard so he got pissed and flipped me off. so we finally got some open road and he just sat next to me reving. finally right when he hit it i got on it too and i ended up smoking him by four car lengths. it would have been more but i had to shut down cause i was coming up on a car. anyways it's always fun putting people in their place. especially after finishing racing and you see their faces and i'm just like yeah that's a real bov. oh yeah this car was so funny with this huge wing i would have taken pics but my phone was dead. maybe next time.

Last edited by dirk21; 03-07-2004 at 07:01 PM.
Old 03-07-2004
Currently boosted at 0 psi.

ThsUserNmIsDumb is on a distinguished road
Beautiful kills. I want boost.
Old 03-07-2004
Registered!!

greeot is an unknown quantity at this point
nice killX2.
Old 03-08-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
nice to be boosted
Old 03-08-2004
Registered!!

AutoK20A3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2 kills in less than 30 minutes

Originally posted by dirk21
ok first of all i'm not into street racing but my girlfriend, of two years, and i just broke up. so i was kind of depressed and these two guys pissed me off. so don't think i just go out and try to find somebody to race.
so anyways i was on my way home on the highway going about 65 and i ended up passing a talon. from what i saw it only had an exhaust. but as soon as i passed him he sped up next to me and started reving. i just laughed and just let him look like an idiot. but we ended up coming up to a stop light and he was reving and jumping his car forward. i really can't stand people that do this so i decided to put him in his place. so when the light turned green i gunned it. let me tell you it was probably the saddest race ever. from the start he had no chance i finally shut it down after about 8 lengths ahead. so i slowed down enough for him to get next to me but i think he was too ashamed cause he stayed about 4 car lengths back.
as i continued to drive into town a pulled up to another stop light that was red. when i look over i see this crx with this big a$$ wing and loud exhaust pull up next to me. the guy just sat there staring at my car and reving. when the light turned green he spun out like he was bad. but he almost ended up hitting the car in front of him. i started laughing so hard so he got pissed and flipped me off. so we finally got some open road and he just sat next to me reving. finally right when he hit it i got on it too and i ended up smoking him by four car lengths. it would have been more but i had to shut down cause i was coming up on a car. anyways it's always fun putting people in their place. especially after finishing racing and you see their faces and i'm just like yeah that's a real bov. oh yeah this car was so funny with this huge wing i would have taken pics but my phone was dead. maybe next time.
Good kill! Like the Rock says, "Know your role and shut your mouth!"
Old 03-08-2004
Registered!!

Gecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the rough
good kills
Old 03-08-2004
Registered!!

FTK01CIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah! put those doods to shame! good job!

Old 03-08-2004

sw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the rough
big wings=stupid drivers who think they can fly...vrooooom, vrooooom...or should i say fart, fart!
Old 03-08-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
good kills man
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	_civic_no_lose.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	23314  
Old 03-09-2004
Registered!!

dirk21 is an unknown quantity at this point
first off thanks everybody. boost is almost as good as getting laid, no wait it's not, but it is pretty cool. civic01vtec, neither race was really like that, i didn't pop a wheelie and the rock never blew me a kiss. but you still have some bad a$$ pics